SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

At least fire the ones they're not using. Why have so many women on the roster for no reason. They only get 5-7 minutes on raw and also smackdown every week. Or start making more of them valets. This revolution storyline is garbage. Using one story for 9 of them. NXT gives them way more.
This whole revolution makes no sense. There's no clear storyline here.

Also, why is Cameron still employed?

To think, there was a time when I used to wonder why the Bella's were still I employed as they were only seen to accompany special guest GM's.

To think, there was a time when I used to wonder why the Bella's were still I employed as they were only seen to accompany special guest GM's.
Simple. Their "acting" careers bombed after they left WWE.

They came back, latched onto DBry and Chena, and the rest is history.

Feel bad for DBry for marrying a ring rat, tbh.

Feel bad for DBry for marrying a ring rat, tbh.
Seeing as how he doesn't have much going on, he's actually lucky he gets to smash a freak
laugh.gif
.  Granted, he's probably the type to only do missionary though
mean.gif

Last edited:
At least fire the ones they're not using. Why have so many women on the roster for no reason. They only get 5-7 minutes on raw and also smackdown every week. Or start making more of them valets. This revolution storyline is garbage. Using one story for 9 of them. NXT gives them way more.

House shows b. Tv isn't everything. They need a deep roster to run multiple shows a night

Fell asleep for the last 1+ hour of Raw.

I see Borden Stevens made his "triumphant" return.

Gotta catch the rest of Raw.

They used to have #1 contender matches and stuff, now seems like they just randomly pick some guy that you know won't win.

pimp.gif

Cant wait to see Stinger and Seth put up a great match next month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom