SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

New day
Rusev
Brock
Seth

Are my favorite things going on right now

New day just looks like they have so much fun out there

All rumors pointed to Sting helping the shield now that hes out who's in? i hope not the Rock. but who do you guys think joins dean and roman?

Erick Rowan like somebody already mentioned :lol:

New day
Rusev
Brock
Seth

Are my favorite things going on right now

New day just looks like they have so much fun out there

Add in Cesaro and Team Bad (yes, all three of them) and that's my list too.

It's crazy how the WWE fell into this gimmick with them. As faces, this group was damn near embarrassing. The sheer will of those three plus the crowd turning on them was a blessing for everybody. I've been waiting the the WWE to neuter them just cause that's what they do when they come across something good, but it seems like they've been hands off, allowing New Day to get better every week.

Last edited:
All rumors pointed to Sting helping the shield now that hes out who's in? i hope not the Rock. but who do you guys think joins dean and roman?

Maybe the Rock, as much as you wont like it. Have him give the rub to the Wyatt's then have him in a program with Roman leading up to Mania. Gives Reigns the rubs he needs since he's lost steam in this Wyatt feud. Reigns could be the cocky heel against his cousin, and have the Anoai (sp?) family involved.

Maybe the Rock, as much as you wont like it. Have him give the rub to the Wyatt's then have him in a program with Roman leading up to Mania. Gives Reigns the rubs he needs since he's lost steam in this Wyatt feud. Reigns could be the cocky heel against his cousin, and have the Anoai (sp?) family involved.
if involving the rock turns to reigns being a heel. then ok.. but we know this won't happen

I missed all of Raw last night..Wake up today and hear that the Dudleys returned and Sting came back..And he's getting a title shot!?!?..I don't understand that at all..I've been a Sting mark since the 80's and I think he deserves a WM win and to be in the HOF, but getting a title shot is completely asinine to me..

Can't wait to go to Smackdown tonight
pimp.gif
Have fun!!!

I missed all of Raw last night..Wake up today and hear that the Dudleys returned and Sting came back..And he's getting a title shot!?!?..I don't understand that at all..I've been a Sting mark since the 80's and I think he deserves a WM win and to be in the HOF, but getting a title shot is completely asinine to me..

Simple WWE lazy booking with Sting getting a title shot. I was hoping he would be involved in the Taker/Brock match to set up the battle of the old fogeys.
Guess we'll have to have our retirement matches for the next NTWT Mania. Maybe even have green rhino123 green rhino123 involved in a Triple Threat.

Is there any way we can do the NTWT fantasy football draft on not a Saturday? Sunday evening might be a better look

Last edited:
Dudley's are back full time and have reportedly signed a multi-year deal.

Rollins may likely be defending the US title in a seperate match at NOC.

Braun Stowman joining the Wyatts was talked about weeks before SSlam. They've added the r to his name so it's now Braun Strowman.

The Hypre Bros. tag team will be called up soon.

Dudley's are back full time and have reportedly signed a multi-year deal.

Rollins may likely be defending the US title in a seperate match at NOC.

Nice :pimp:

Hope Bubba gets a real singles run at some point.

Braun Stowman joining the Wyatts was talked about weeks before SSlam. They've added the r to his name so it's now Braun Strowman.

The Hype Bros. tag team will be called up soon.

:wow: :wow: :wow: RAW IS ABOUT TO [COLOR=#red]GET HYPE![/COLOR]

Last edited:

The Hypre Bros. tag team will be called up soon.

Woo Woo Woo!!! This is the best news I think you've ever posted here Todd Pettingill!

Yeah, we can change the date and time to fit everyone's schedule. We're at 8. Anyone mind 10?

I'm be home around 8 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom