SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My boy said Cams press conference gon make them bring back slavery :lol:
we ungrateful and don't deserve nothin

My boy said Cams press conference gon make them bring back slavery
laugh.gif

we ungrateful and don't deserve nothin
hottake of the night

link or highlights of his press conference? 

This Super Bowl reminded me of the Niners and Ravens a couple of years back. You just felt like going in that the Niners were the more explosive and talented team but the Ravens experience and discipline prevailed.

Carolina looked the part, Denver played the part. Just my take from today's festivities.

Post game interviews are pretty pointless IMO. Doesn't bother me if he walked off. any player doing that has never bothered me.

Real talk tho, that is a dumb *** question: " Can you put into words what it feels like to lose?"
you think the kid gon make up some new words you haven't heard before or something???
anything he says is gonna be cliché as hell cus losing sux. so the question is pointless. copy
a quote from last yrs sb losing qb

:rofl: Eli looking like he don't know whats going on

Eli looked confused as hell :lol:

Eli looked completely distraught that Peyton will have the same number of rings as him :lol: :lol: That was the lone thing he could hold over him and it went up in flames

:lol: :lol:
CaqeJNSVAAAZ8se.jpg

I had another angry post ready, but my phone died and I was able to cool off. Peyton winning another ring in possibly his swan song is pretty cool, and I also like Owen Daniels getting a ring. he was probably my second favorite Texans player after Andre Johnson. I'll even give Kubiak some props cause I know it was a long road for him.

But I'm still disgusted at the fact that there's SEVEN former Texans coaches on Denver's staff right now, along with Antonio "Personal Foul" Smith, and Shiloh "Where'd The Receiver Go?" Keo. Them getting rings stinks.

Real talk tho, that is a dumb *** question: " Can you put into words what it feels like to lose?"
you think the kid gon make up some new words you haven't heard before or something???
anything he says is gonna be cliché as hell cus losing sux. so the question is pointless. copy

it's a question every QB gets, chill

Exactly these post game interviews are pointless. You just lost the Super Bowl you're gonna be heated why would they think he would have some profound **** to say

Straight up look at the ball. Took a step forward then backed off.

With Cam it seems he's rolling when things are going good but when things are going bad his frustrations show as does his attitude.

I said if this happened and they got him frustrated all the past things people hated about him would show.Dudes thought i was trippin but he's like a front runner. I like dude but when you lose just be professional about it and stop being a sore loser with the towel on or hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom