SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dancing and acting cocky is fine, but if you're a sore loser I cant rock with you

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Fraud, huh?  

Yep.  Losing your 2nd game of the season in the Super Bowl and being mad about it is definitely fraud status. 
laugh.gif

#NTextremes

dancing and acting cocky is fine, but if you're a sore loser I cant rock with you

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif
I don't think he's a sore loser like Lebbywinks. Cam was just too emotional in the moment. I'm sure if he could do it over again he would.
same could be said about all the foolish stuff lebron says

being too emotional in the moment is the definition of a sore loser

always show your opponent full respect, especially if they just beat your ***

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif
You rock with Curry tho...he was pretty silent & sad in the Finals games they lost last year
after both games he gave the cavs his respect while putting the blame on himself

and he ended up winning a championship so he's free to do anything he wants this year 
pimp.gif

glad the fraud lost :pimp:

:rofl:

Fraud, huh?  

Yep.  Losing your 2nd game of the season in the Super Bowl and being mad about it is definitely fraud status. :lol:  

#NTextremes

You have to remember which SN you're responding to :lol: gotta know who to weed out the irrational responses, especially in the NBA season thread

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Fraud, huh?  

Yep.  Losing your 2nd game of the season in the Super Bowl and being mad about it is definitely fraud status. 
laugh.gif

#NTextremes
he's going home to night with as many championships as I have

great stats are meaningless if you dont win it all

wins are meaningless if you dont win it all

this is professional sports, championships are all that matter 

Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.

What? :lol:

How do y'all come up with this foolishness

It's not that hard to understand. He wanted it for all the wrong reasons. Seeing as how poorly the Broncos offense played, it wouldn't have took much to beat them. Anyone could see he was not prepared the least bit for this game. Too busy messing around with that nonsense he calls "Dabbing"

Cam can either get back up and get better, or sulk and never make it to the Super Bowl again. Leaders gotta lead during the good and the bad times. He's probably emotional as hell, but he still gotta be the MVP

Championships are all that matter??? All that matters??? Like winning championships is some easy **** to do 
laugh.gif
 "Oh just win a championship otherwise the season was pointless and meant nothing" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom