SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
inb4 the big forehead noodle arm throwing chicken parmesan eating choker slander

i don't see how brock doesn't win that game as well. denver's defense destroyed us. alex smith would have beat us yesterday with denver's defense

Thing is I think Hoody just straight up outsmarts Brock who's basically like a rookie playing. Peyton skills might of diminished to an extent but not his mind. Brock does a lot of dumb stuff sometimes right in field goal range too. Peyton almost had like 4TD's yesterday within a few inches from Norwood and Sanders.

Pats nearly came back to tie the game with Peyton in...idk about Brock pulling that victory off.

i don't see how brock doesn't win that game as well. denver's defense destroyed us. alex smith would have beat us yesterday with denver's defense

Thing is I think Hoody just straight up outsmarts Brock who's basically like a rookie playing. Peyton skills might of diminished to an extent but not his mind. Brock does a lot of dumb stuff sometimes right in field goal range too. Peyton almost had like 4TD's yesterday within a few inches from Norwood and Sanders.

Pats nearly came back to tie the game with Peyton in...idk about Brock pulling that victory off.

Brock actually led a comeback against us earlier in the year though. he got plenty of help from the run game, but half of that is because we had to respect his arm a bit more. and he made some great plays in the second half of that game. it started the whole, "denver's future at QB is in good hands" movement (as premature as that might have been).

either way...i thought it was pretty clear the Denver defense won that game. holding the relatively healthy NE offense to 18 points is pretty remarkable. i think that was more my point.

Brock actually led a comeback against us earlier in the year though. he got plenty of help from the run game, but half of that is because we had to respect his arm a bit more. and he made some great plays in the second half of that game. it started the whole, "denver's future at QB is in good hands" movement (as premature as that might have been).

either way...i thought it was pretty clear the Denver defense won that game. holding the relatively healthy NE offense to 18 points is pretty remarkable. i think that was more my point.

This is all true. Also with quite a few questionable calls/no calls in Denver's favor :nerd: but thats neither here nor there :lol:

Leave the all blacks at home. Traditional black and silver please.

Although I would have preferred white :smh: smart on Denver's part tho. We haven't won a game in any other color besides our whites (for now).

Last edited:
Leave the all blacks at home. Traditional black and silver please.

Although I would have preferred white :smh: smart on Denver's part tho. We haven't won a game in any other color besides our whites (for now).

Smh nobody else should be wearing Silver and Black but the Raiders.

I'm trying to figure how 2013 win was testament to the Broncos defense like yesterday?

The 2013 Broncos defense was ranked 14th against the pass (middle of the pack) & the New England Patriots offense was ranked 5th in passing yards. Yet even though they were "middle of the pack", they were able to hold the Pats for 3 quarters to only 3 points, that is a testament to great defense. If their defense would have played like the 14th ranked D against the Pats that day, the Broncos weren't going to the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom