SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No the 2013 Patriots averaged 255 yards passing per game. The 2013 Broncos averaged allowing 254 yards passing per game. Tom Brady offense threw for 277 yards vs the Broncos in the AFC Championship game.

The 2013 Broncos offense averaged 340 yards passing per game. The 2013 Patriots defense allowed 239 passing yards per game. Peyton threw for 400 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The Patriots passing offense and Broncos passing defense played around at their expected levels.

It was Broncos offense that performed above expectations.

Also the Broncos defense only faced 25 plays through 37 minutes into the game. The majority of their snaps came when they were already up 20-3

Totally different game for the Broncos defense unlike the recent AFC Championship game where the defense was hitting the quarterback, forcing turnovers and making 4th down stops while having to play over 80 plays in a close game.

Last edited:
The game will come down to the Broncos o-line. Schofield is BBQ chicken man. I pray for them to give Peyton some kinda of time. Both defenses will ball out in sure

Phil Simms and Jim Nantz got the Super Bowl this year. We all lose.

Last edited:
No the 2013 Patriots averaged 255 yards passing per game. The 2013 Broncos averaged allowing 254 yards passing per game. Tom Brady offense threw for 277 yards vs the Broncos in the AFC Championship game.

The 2013 Broncos offense averaged 340 yards passing per game. The 2013 Patriots defense allowed 239 passing yards per game. Peyton threw for 400 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The Patriots passing offense and Broncos passing defense played around at their expected levels.

It was Broncos offense that performed above expectations.

Also the Broncos defense only faced 25 plays through 37 minutes into the game. The majority of their snaps came when they were already up 20-3

Totally different game for the Broncos defense unlike the recent AFC Championship game where the defense was hitting the quarterback, forcing turnovers and making 4th down stops while having to play over 80 plays in a close game.
Should of known you would attempt to dispute the facts and put a twist on it. The fact is the Broncos defense was middle of the pack and were able to hold the 5th best offensive passing team to 3 points for the first 3 quarters. The Broncos offense did exactly what was expected of them. I'm simply saying that because their defense was able to play as well as they did, it was the deciding factor in the 2013 win. Sunday's victory was a result of great defense as well by both teams. Denver's pass rush was amazing.

I didn't twist any facts.

I gave the exact team rankings for the 2013 season, in the same stats you were framing your argument.

Your rankings are wrong.

I'm pretty sure you are getting them from the wrong season.

Last edited:
Hate that big head loser. 1-3 coming up. Hope migos come on the field after the game and the whole Panthers squad dab in celebration.

Last edited:
"If" lol

Its a 100% guaranteed w my friend.

That trophy is coming to the carolinas.

#phacts
#theskyisblue

"If" lol

Its a 100% guaranteed w my friend.

That trophy is coming to the carolinas.

#phacts
#theskyisblue

Just like how the AFC title was 100% guaranteed to New England?

Don't even care who wins, I'm just saying ya'll need to chill with these absolutes. You're bound to end up looking foolish if you're wrong.

Reactions: ct3
I want that Carolina win bad. I want Cam to show out on all the haters. Just make it sick to their stomach that he's winning. Then talk that **** in the press conference. Go panthers! #keeppounding

CZqtI4dUsAAVKgp

What jersey the panthers wearing black o blue?

Black jersey's were announced I think today. Really wanted the all blacks. But it doesnt matter what color they're wearing, just bring that Dubya to Carolina. Im still hurting from 2004...

Soon as a white D. Thomas SB patch jersey goes up on Nike it's copped

For last year, I purchased a Brady Nike Limited with the SB Patch before the game. The jerseys seem to sell out fairly quickly, especially after the game and the outcome.

If they win and they drop the jersey with the SB Champions Patch at the beginning of next season, cop that quick as those sell out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom