Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers fans are going to be mad... 
laugh.gif
Why would we be mad, we already have 6. Looking for 7
pimp.gif

dude must got the NFC east confused with the AFC east..

division aint had a back to back winner in over 10 years

that's a cute stat and all. but you're being a homer if you don't think Dallas is set up for another division title next year. obviously, anything can happen on Sunday. but i don't expect them to fall off a cliff or anything :lol:

Last edited:
that's a cute stat and all. but you're being a homer if you don't think Dallas is set up for another division title next year. obviously, anything can happen on Sunday. but i don't expect them to fall off a cliff or anything
laugh.gif
and Washington was set up the year before..

"cute"

the team went from 12-4..... to 4-12

this aint nothing new for them.. you might want to look at their history under Jason garrett before jumping on that bandwagon.. here, i'll make it easy for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dallas_Cowboys_seasons

plus the giants beat them twice last year

I got zero expectations (since I aint out here making proclamations) .. but I've also seen enough to know they find ways to screw up.. I got more faith in the giants repeating what they did last season

Last edited:
Who expected the Panthers to fall off like that? Ain't nothing guaranteed in the NFL. Especially in the NFC east. :lol:

That ain't being a homer, that's just common sense if you've watched the division the last decade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom