Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew there was "fair catch kick" rule after receiving a punt. Kicker and holder can come out on the field and just kick a hail mary. So essentially, Gostkowski could've kicked a 75 yarder to win
laugh.gif

The fair catch kick rule states that, after a player has successfully made a fair catch or has been awarded a fair catch (as the result of a penalty such as kick catch interference), their team can attempt a kick from the spot of the catch;[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup] the NFHS also allows a kick to be made if the down following the fair catch or awarded fair catch has to be replayed.[sup][1][/sup] Prior to the kick, the opposing team must be lined up at least ten yards beyond the spot of the ball.[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup] The kick itself can be either a place kick or drop kick;[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup] a kicking tee cannot be used at the professional level, but use of a tee up to two inches in height is permitted at the high school level.

you have to factor in the Brady GOAT factor, which brings that down to 10.3%

:pimp:

Listen man im gonna let you have your shine, your team rightfully took advantage of our mistakes when they came did what they needed to do and yes Brady is an amazing QB ....

But miss me with extra slurp job. You, I, and everyone else knows this GOAT talk would be on hold if we stay in FG range or actually played offensively the 2nd half.

We had you damn near finished scrambling for anything to work (trick play and an onside kick) and allowed a sliver of hope to creep in which gave momentum.

Like i said im not trying taking anything away from what was accomplished and us blowing the lead/choking it away.

LOL

Calm the **** down. It was a joke. And he was the GOAT before yesterday and would have been even if we lost.

"Miss me with extra slurp". FOH :lol:

So the great tom Brady finally caught up to the great Charles Haley :lol: the real 1st 5 time champ :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom