Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons bro. Litty. Put your doh on ATL.

Ay real talk my g's, we all need to hit the A, the dirty birds gonna be choosin.

Rooting for Atlanta (usually root for the underdog in Super Bowl games), but I think the Patriots take it in a close one.

Patriots  - 27

Falcons - 24

Last edited:
These dudes are really gonna win it all without Gronk. :smh:

Not sure if great team or league is full of mediocrity.

Go Falcons! |I

Hate to say it but think Brady gets 5. Won't mind seeing Atlanta shocking the world their offense explosive.

Y'all counting the Falcons out hard. I'm rooting for Brady, and against Goddell, but as long as Matty Ice doesn't go Tapwater on the biggest stage, they'll put numbers on the board

*goes to Nike.com* 

nthat.gif

This would be huge win for the Patriots. The first ring ever without an asterisk attached to it. :wow: :wow: :wow:

If Tom can get two or three more rings without cheating, he could go down as the GOAT.

This Skip Bayless can't keep Brady's nuts out of his mouth :x

I hope this is just for ratings because he'll admiration for Brady is worrisome.

Anybody know why Atlanta gets to choose what color jerseys they wear? I thought it'd be the Pats since they had the better overall record.

First Take slurpin all over Pats .. they covered ATL for maybe 5 minutes

I cant even imagine how the BJ Skip Bayless is giving Brady and Bellichek :x

I've seen Brady and Da Hoody take out the Greastest show on turf in their prime,prime McNabb/Reid/T.O, prime Seahawks, and people telling me at work they stand no chance against ATL?

I've seen Brady and Da Hoody take out the Greastest show on turf in their prime,prime McNabb/Reid/T.O, prime Seahawks, and people telling me at work they stand no chance against ATL?

If Eli can overcome them anything's possible...

If Eli can overcome them anything's possible...

True but having a Bill Parcell student that shared a room with Belichik when he coached at Cleveland helped the Giants out too. Need to check to see if the Falcons have anybody from the Parcell coaching tree

I can't believe that even after yesterday i'm still "debating" in the groupchat with one of my homeboys if Matt Ryan is a trash QB or not....that man can't let the hate go 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom