Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we didn't have to talk about all time stuff right now I just want to antijinx what's going on right now [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

that's what happens when you make it deep into the playoffs. they all come out of the woods :lol:

C23rW9rWEAAbGOb.jpg

:rofl:

#dadjokes

these stats are wrong. brady has over 200 wins so might just be outdated a bit.

what's up with the completion % stat? Ryan higher % but lower all time?

EDIT: maybe regular season stats? maybe thats why the win totals are lower. the point is the same. i see what you're saying. but expecting Ryan to play to 39 at a high level is a stretch IMO

Corrected, it was only regular season

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The two quarterbacks set to face off in Super Bowl LI -- Tom Brady of the New England Patriots and Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons -- communicate regularly with each other.

"We've kind of kept in touch over the years," Brady said Monday morning during his weekly interview on sports radio WEEI. "I'm always sending him texts over the course of the season and vice versa. I have a lot of respect for Matt. I like him a lot as a person, as a player, as a leader."

The Patriots quarterback said that because Ryan, 31, played at Boston College, which plays its games 20 miles north of the Patriots' home stadium, Brady "always kind of followed him."

Brady, 39, also noted how the Patriots and Falcons practiced against each other in 2010 training camp, which was Ryan's third year in the NFL.

"I got to see him up close and talk to him quite a bit," Brady said of the practices at Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia. "Matt is a classy guy and a great quarterback."

The teams haven't played each other in the regular season since Sept. 29, 2013, when the Patriots recorded a 30-23 "Sunday Night Football" victory at the Georgia Dome.

As for Super Bowl LI, Brady said on WEEI that he began looking at the Falcons' current depth chart at about 1:30 in the morning.

"It will be a big test. They're playing great, and Matt has had an incredible year. Their offense, what they did yesterday in the first quarter that I was paying attention, it looked like they were on fire," Brady said. "They're there for a reason. They've beaten all the best in that conference."

Last edited:
It was so much simpler when you were the only Falcon fan around during the season :rofl:

that's what happens when you make it deep into the playoffs. they all come out of the woods :lol:

He was never alone

It felt like it until the playoffs :lol:,itès cool though. Thinnking ths is the best possible matchup we couldève had as fans. Not seeing a blowout either way, def think it'll another close one that'll be decided late.

The last ganme between these 2 squads was back in 2013 in Atlanta and it also went down to the 2nd last possession iirc.

Can't wait :pimp: :pimp:

Lowkey wouldn't be mad about Ryan,Julio and co getting a first ring for the franchise. Love seeing non-AFC teams get over the hump finally

He'll finally get that chance :lol: :pimp:

That premonition though,dude wasn't even in the league when he tweeted that :rofl:

*Beat me to it Dsa

Last edited:
Stephen A is a dumb ***. posting anything he says in here is basically making the rest of the thread dumber for having read it. especially with the general and nba folks in here now. they'll take it and run.

i mean we got a dude calling Matty Ice top 5 all time if he wins in two weeks :rofl:

its not that easy to become top 5 all time. You dont do it in 1 season.

Top 5 this season, yes. But all time?

Last edited:
Brady has 8 more seasons played than Matty (7 if you don't count Brady's first season). If Matt can stay healthy for as long as Tom, which is feasible, he could come very close to the numbers Brady currently has.

Not even close cause he won't have the ring count Brady already has. :wink:

Just hope it doesn't end up the same way he did the Packers in...:lol:

JX6wlb.gif

Last edited:
all that really matters here is the Fraud got washed yesterday and the slurpers have quieted down

Vick is better than Matt Ryan. If Vick had half the weapons Ryan has we would have had a championship by now. Matt is clearly benefiting from his teammates and coaching.

Huge Vick fan but Vick couldn't throw the ball. We kept calling his receivers sorry but never got on Vick for throwing bad passes. He had the hard bullet pass on lock but couldn't fit the ball in pockets. He use to over throw receivers by 10 yards and we used to sit up and say "man Vick needs faster receivers" or when Vick threw a uncatchable bullet we would say "man Vick needs a receiver with hands"

Vicks pre read of the Defense was terrible! Defense would be showing all out blitz and he wouldn't change the running play.

Entertainment wise Vick> Ryan
Every aspect of how to play QB Ryan> Vick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom