Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

i cant get mine to connect to games online
i hit the pick character screen and it jus says finding opponents and never finds anyone
wasup with it?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i cant get mine to connect to games online
i hit the pick character screen and it jus says finding opponents and never finds anyone
wasup with it?

If you DO WHAT WE INSTRUCTED this wouldn't be a problem. Now go add everyone on the list and go to friends brawl. It's alot easier.

West Coast Canada (NorthWest?)

iRock - 4811 6612 5179 (my lil brother is on here, too, so you may be playing him sometimes. CPG beat the piss out of him.)

AIM: iRockTMacs

BTW: I know Czda has, but who else has played CPG33? Son is unbeatable with Dedede. Watching my bro get served I was like, "Yo, gimme thosesticks", and I proceeded to get rocked with 3 different characters. We had great connection, too. So you know I'ma be hitting that guy up to getbetter.

This game is cooked Coke/Crack
pimp.gif

Beat Single player already, only have one more character to unlock (Toonlink) but ill do that later today..

Anyway heres my info for the master list, add me up there....

Frank Quarry (Bee!) - NY (East Coast Duh!) -
3694 9690 5842

Anyone wanna have a couple matches right now? im free until about 3pm
nerd.gif
Holla

Originally Posted by swendro88

friend codes
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I Know, AND you can't even pick your own numbers
smh.gif

***EDIT*** (for the guy in the other smash thread)
Originally Posted by Klipschorn

i need help w/ "the great maze". anybody beat it? i've beaten all the dark characters, now i don't know where to go. somebody shine some light on this, please.
frown.gif

Ahh this had me going bananas for a minute, i wasliterally roaming around from room to room for about 20minutes trying to find out what the hell i had to do next
smh.gif

Anyway ill try to explain this as best as ican...

what you have to do is look on the map (the one with the different shaped blocks that represent rooms/sections). On the map there are 2 different kinds of symbols, 1is the glowing diamond shaped gem that represents the rooms that have a save point/character switch and the other symbol is the Green dots that show where a bridge can be formed to get from room to room.

After you defeat all the evil clones of the BrawlCharacters all those Green dots should be connected to Bridges EXCEPT for one, and thats the one in the middle of the map. That one is the room where you seeall the floating trophies of the Evil characters you still have to fight. Well look on your map and go back to that room and when you get there walk to themiddle of the room and press up and your character will walk up the transparent walkway
alien.gif
(idk if im just slow or what but that made me mad as hell)
mad.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
.. Again i know i probably didn't explain that in the best way but hope thathelped..

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Whos everybody using these days?..........Pit is who ive liked so far, DK is a no no

In the previous Smash Bros., I used Captain Falcon but for some reason, I'm not as good with him in Brawl. I don't know if it has to do withgetting used to playing with the Wiimote/Nunchuck but he just seems a little harder to control. That being said, I've started to use Kirby more. Pikachu isalright too.

I'm on my way home from college (FINALLY) so I'll set up my Wi-Fi when I get to the crib. I'll come back and drop my Brawlfriend code later on today. I'm just makin this post to let ya'll know I ain't forgot.

Bee ain't lyin. This game is cooked crack. I copped it at about 11 a.m. yesterday and damn near didn't move until midnight.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Ya'll ain't seein me with Link or Pit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Whos everybody using these days?..........Pit is who ive liked so far, DK is a no no

I use Luigi. Suck with him right now tho
frown.gif
.. Really just working to get better with him since i used him in Melee and hes my favoritecharacter .. Besides that tho i use Mr Game and Watch (you can laughbut son is a beast on the low
eek.gif
laugh.gif
), and Meta knight (his combos are disgusting
sick.gif
pimp.gif
), he just can't knock anyone out to save his life tho
laugh.gif
)..
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

friend codes
Troll of the century.

I wouldn't call him a troll.. I have a Wii and this game and although its funim also not a fan of this whole Friend/Brawl code nonsense Maybeim just spoiled by how Xbox 360 has their Gamertags and how PS3 has their ID's but i feel that Nintendo could have made their online play a little moreconvenient
eyes.gif

When I first peeped this game a while back, I thought MetaKnight was gon be a cheap-%%! character. Dude is nice though. His combos aresick (in a good way). He would have been TOO good if they gave him a nice KO move...
eek.gif

anyone wanna get a 1v1 4 stock no items match on final? hit me up on aim. sn= eddyang01

Originally Posted by King Lincey

When I first peeped this game a while back, I thought MetaKnight was gon be a cheap-%%! character. Dude is nice though. His combos are sick (in a good way). He would have been TOO good if they gave him a nice KO move...
eek.gif
Bingo, he has no KO move. But i still put in work with him.

Swedro no one cares about you little guy. Calm down, seriously.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited
Troll of the century.

I wouldn't call him a troll.. I have a Wii and this game and although its fun im also not a fan of this whole Friend/Brawl code nonsense Maybe im just spoiled by how Xbox 360 has their Gamertags and how PS3 has their ID's but i feel that Nintendo could have made their online play a little more convenient
eyes.gif

this guy is always hating on me
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ayo i'm updating the list person to person...jetpacunlimited, you from Georgia?

PLEASE EVERYONE...it helps out if y'all put the state/region next to the friend codes you post up...

Add me

LALAKERFAN: 1796 3587 1017 3510

Westcoast

why is yours 16 digits? make sure its not the WII FRIEND CODE...read my first post to get the Brawl FC

Back
Top Bottom