Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Yo if anyone is trying to play today let me know I added everyone that was on that master list. I'll be on for a while

Gotta peace it, thanks for the games eddy650, DFly, tyurshoes, and Frank Quarry!

The connection's alot better today!

DSK aka iLLoQuent wrote:
ayo i'm updating the list person to person...jetpacunlimited, you from Georgia?

PLEASE EVERYONE...it helps out if y'all put the state/region next to the friend codes you post up...

Add me

LALAKERFAN: 1796 3587 1017 3510

Westcoast

why is yours 16 digits? make sure its not the WII FRIEND CODE...read my first post to get the Brawl FC
Yeah its the Wii freind code. The earliest i can play SSB is on Thursday, so I will let you know then.
Sorry for then confusion.

EAST COAST
outback: (Chris) NewYork
4983-45661109

somepeople need to fix there firewall setting cause alot of disconnets ar due to that. according to nintendo.

Do any of you good with King DeDeDe? and if you are could u help me out with him? Good looking

I'm WEST COAST, so everyone knows, IROCK-good games last night, people get at me! Dedede is waiting...

CPG33 - WEST COAST (LOS ANGELES) - 1719 2806 0357

IROCK, good games last night, people get at me!

Blaze, you looking for a Dedede player? The man right below you, CPG is top-notch. Best player from all I've played.

alright the list is updated...i'm going to be messing with NT and playing the game all day so just keep dropping your info in the thread and i'll besure to add you to the list

remember

(Brawl Online Screen Name) - Region - State - Brawl Friend Code

Blaze, I got you, any questions you need, direct 'em here...D3 and Metaknight are my homies

Also, DSK, I really appreciate you doing this, with college, this became a little unorganized, and my Mac would garble stuff up, I'm glad you are takingthe time and connecting us all

CPG i added you...make sure you throw me on there

i actually won't be playing online until i'm 100% fluid with the game so you won't see me that involved with online matches...i don't want anyexcuses when i play some of y'all...

i would say i'm pretty nice but i have to get used to this and it feels SO different from Melee (which i got on Release Day and played tons and tons ofhours with the homies for 6 long years!)...i'll get at y'all once i have all players unlocked too...

KEEP ADDING PEOPLE! IF THEY'RE IN YOUR REGION, EVEN BETTER!

Also, DSK, I really appreciate you doing this, with college, this became a little unorganized, and my Mac would garble stuff up, I'm glad you are taking the time and connecting us all

na, no problem fam...TRUST me, i know how much college can suck...that's why i made sure i was up to date on all my work before i bought the Wii and thegame
laugh.gif
...hopefully i don't get too hooked before the year ends
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CPG33

Blaze, I got you, any questions you need, direct 'em here...D3 and Metaknight are my homies

Awesome man. I know w D3 spacing is key bc his moves are slow, unless you are going chain grab. I can get ppl's damage over 100% but i strugglesusing one of his power moves to know them off. What do u do man? Thanks for the help

yeah, I'll add u when I get home...hopefully the diff. coast connection is cool, lemme know if you wanna get some practice matches in

yeah man i'll prob be on later tonight and I'm def down for playing i really appreciate the help

Yeah, spacing is the key. His tilts are good for this. When you have them at high percentages, you just want to have them off the edge because no matter wherethey are, D3's edge game is CRAZY. I'm talking you can fly out and use your f-air, and b-air multiple times, KO them, and get back becuz of his insanerecovery. His b-air is lethal and can actually be done twice with a jump (problem is you are very vulnerable). But his weight compensates as it is so hard tokill him. His Waddle Dee's help his metagame, and make him very unpredictable. Also, use his up-air with high percentages, its hard to gauge as theopponent on his range. That's a little bit of the basics, you can PM me if you need anymore questions. Or we can go online and I cam show you some stuff

Aite, I'm putting everyone's name in right now, hit me for some competitive matches

GABE - West Coast - CA (San Francisco) - 2750 0776 0633

I was playing with a couple heads last night. The NTBrawl chatroom was poppin for a little bit. Get at me on AIM too though. My sn is gab3says.

^^^ Me and my hommie was playing with you Gabe, I was going by the name Anjo lol. I suck but it's all good. Put me up for West Coast (pacific northwestspecifically) Brawl Code is 1246 8377 5942. Is the lag that bad if I play someone from other regions?

add me ppl im up for a game right now
my top 3 characters are snake, sonic, and wario
hit me up

Back
Top Bottom