Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

^what state?

and add me right now if you're on...i'm adding you too

NY
and Nellz whas good i already added u from before but it still says awaitin registration

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Nah Im Nellz.

Yo Cri I wasn't killing myself on purpose. My wavebird controller is spazzin. I don't know whats wrong with it. Ima sign off and try to fix it cause it has a mind of its own right now.

yeah I know homie

Originally Posted by PhilthyFill

your code is wrong^ it should be only 12 numbers

OldLove -> I added you, but it still says Awaiting Registration. Well it's actually for everyone on the front page.
i tried adding you, but your code wouldnt work, it sasys invalid friend code

[color= rgb(0, 204, 102)]CAN YOU WEST COASTERS ADD ME, I PLAY ALOT....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 102)]Kobe Fan (KOBE) - CA - 5327-0660-9529[/color]

GGs to every one, in one game with ike, i got three people with his final smash and killed them all
eek.gif
it was amazazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im starting to ball with wolf, got all the stages and characters today, jus tryna beat event 41

So how exactly does the wi-fi work for Wii? Do you have to pay for subscription, be in a certain area? I've never messed with wi-fi. Any help would beappreciated.

You just need to have a wifi connection in your house. And then go to settings and configure it.

I need to train at this game. I played two of my friends online in the past couple of days and they just embarrassed me. I'm trying to get good with metaknight but I'm also trying to balance my Guitar Hero play-time with Brawl.

I'll post up my friend code soon.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

You just need to have a wifi connection in your house. And then go to settings and configure it.

I need to train at this game. I played two of my friends online in the past couple of days and they just embarrassed me. I'm trying to get good with meta knight but I'm also trying to balance my Guitar Hero play-time with Brawl.

How do you get the connection at your house?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I need to train at this game. I played two of my friends online in the past couple of days and they just embarrassed me. I'm trying to get good with meta knight but I'm also trying to balance my Guitar Hero play-time with Brawl.

How do you get the connection at your house?

basically you have to have some sort of wireless internet connection that you are able to get on...or if not, you can buy a USB adaptor from Nintendo forlike $20 and connect it to your router or w/e

as long as you have a BROADBAND internet connection and a router (hopefully wireless or gives off a signal) you should be good to go

what do you have as far as far as an internet connection?

Back
Top Bottom