Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

^^ you can play my kirby, i'll add you when i get off of work.

Anyone who has be added and it says "awaiting registration" or w/e PM me and I will add you.

Shkinny6, I'ma get at you in a couple. Add me, I'm in British Columbia, so we're pretty close, hopefully connection is tight.

And I wanna see how you match-up to my Diddy Kong.

Hybrid's Kirby is filthy though, I haven't beaten it yet.

GG's Joe...thanks for henging in there like a trooper and not quitting...just expand your moveset a bit more with Link and set up your kills and you shouldbe fine...

is there anyone that has me on as "await registration"? LMK and i`ll add you...

Man, me and ~CRI~ had some EPIC bouts, playing for a good 2+ hours...CRI, in case you're wondering why I kept repeating the same dumb shhhhh and havingsome stupid deaths towards the end is because I ran out of gas during the 2nd half of our brawls due to all the energy I put in during the first...you'reeasily the toughest n_ I've faced online so far...brought out the best in me

1st half was sort of even, 2nd half you had the advantage...we must have played a good 18-20 games? Man I knew I had to repay you for about 2 weeks agowhooping my +$* with your Zero Suit Samus
laugh.gif
so I was ready to play you as soon as I seen you were online with no one else in sight...

Man though, GG's fam...that was the best time I've had so far playing Brawl...up to a point, EVERY match was close, winner having like one life left alot of times...your Mario is nasty and so is your Fox...we definitely need to have another go sometime and I hope we meet up when the tourney here on NT is setup...

Got my fingers all worn out and shhhh
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^^ word that was hella fun....I must admit your Falco and Pit are pretty nice. I am trying to get good with Zero Suit Samus, but she so hard to play with.Mario and Fox are defiantly my best characters in the game.

I never expected to play that long (8 a.m. class tomorrow
smh.gif
), but it was closesometimes which makes me want to keep playing.

Yeah I really hope we have a tournament eventually, we might have to wait for the summer when no one has school...well see

my girl came down for the night last night so i had to postpone my brawling.....in the process of adding westcoasters though

is it even worth brawling with you guys from the east or is the lag too bad?

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

Yeah I really hope we have a tournament eventually, we might have to wait for the summer when no one has school...well see

I was thinking about this and I think it'd be best, like you said, to wait until the beginning of summer time for the big tourney to pop off (everyonegets included, we have regional tournaments and the final four would consist of winners from each region)...I recognize that some of y'all are still inhigh school (seniors especially) or have other matters to attend to for the time being so it wouldn't be in the best interest of most to have a tournamentASAP...

I mean...we're still getting people dropping their FC's in here and people still getting used to the game...I've only logged in about an hourand a half on Subspace mode
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and still only have like 6 or 7 heads unlocked...that's mostly my fault though
So sometime in May sounds cool or what does everyone else think?

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Don't delete me from yall freind list.

I'll have a new controller soon and will be back online.

I'm bout to cop one of those thrustmaster wireless joints. I saw some videos about it youtube and it seems like a good controller. For anybody else like me that refuses to drop $60-$100 on a wavebird and despises the classic controller, I'll let you know how the controller is when it comes in the mail.
Im looking to buy just a wireless GC controller, any one know how much they are or where to buy them?

i dont think you can buy em anymore......ebay

westcoasters should add me asap im gettin sick of playing my brothers

and yes may sounds good for a tourney

GG's old love new love. Your coming together as wolf, sorry I had to treat you like a ***** with kirby in that 4-0 match but I needed some vidication fromgetting my falco beat down.

if y'all are looking for wireless GC controllers hit up gamestop. it's not wavebird but their brand. got it for $20 and have no complaints, justcan't seem to start up the Wii using that one though.

There's been nobody on...c'mon, my midterms are done...Let's play..lol, nah for real, any west coast or good connection, add me and let me know soI'll add you, I'm lookin for some good 1v1 matches or 2v2

i see you online all day cpg
i gotta pick my brother up from school ill get at you when i get home prolly around an hour and a half-@#$

CPG, you havent even added me since the day i got this game

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

GG's old love new love. Your coming together as wolf, sorry I had to treat you like a ***** with kirby in that 4-0 match but I needed some vidication from getting my falco beat down.

yeah, good games too, ive been getting better with wolf, havent used him for too long, but I think I'm still best with ike, i'm also starting touse Lucario, i like his counter. Your kirby is just too good for me though, lol

Originally Posted by CPG33

There's been nobody on...c'mon, my midterms are done...Let's play..lol, nah for real, any west coast or good connection, add me and let me know so I'll add you, I'm lookin for some good 1v1 matches or 2v2
this fool hasn't added me either, No one is on! Come on NT ya'll don't want it with me? I'll even NOT play my kirby...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom