Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by Shkinny6

my fault dsk....i was playin with iRock not you...

Yo, Shkinny, your Link was real good. Lag was worse than some on here, but you've gotta deal with it, too, so it's not a great excuse. My aerialdodges just weren't poppin' like they should, and your three-swipe upsmash kept me flying.

My bro came down and I was like, 'Check it, I gotta beat this guy" and he was like "K." That was the one where you 3-stocked me, the wholetime he was like "Don't let him do it, don't let him do it." You had me like total damage 360% to 167%.... smh...

Thanks for solo'ing me though, I'll get at you again soon, I don't like getting sonned.

Okay everyone my finals are over!!!!!!!! Officially playing Brawl like its my job....accepting any and all challenges.....get at me on AIM: erera265

Yes I'm hype
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

Okay everyone my finals are over!!!!!!!! Officially playing Brawl like its my job....accepting any and all challenges.....get at me on AIM: erera265

Yes I'm hype
happy.gif

i'll get at you on Friday or Sunday doggie

my finals are next week and then I'm done
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

Yes I'm hype
happy.gif

i'll get at you on Friday or Sunday doggie

my finals are next week and then I'm done
wink.gif

yeah, you know I'll be waiting for ya doggie.......and good luck on your finals

^
pimp.gif
@ the new avy

GABE i was trying to join one of your games, but it went to the "waiting" part...i couldn't get on
frown.gif

Rav...GG's again fam...the lag in the middle and disconnecting us kept us from playing more but i think i figured out the trick
nerd.gif
(i have to make the games
laugh.gif
)...excuse my rust though, that was my first timeBrawling this whole week...holla at me whenever

I'd play you King but I gotta get my sleep..hate workin early
smh.gif
You need to hurry up and get Mario Kart so I can son you real quick.
laugh.gif

I'll def. be on tomorrow afternoon/evening if anyone wants to play tho.

No doubt DSK
pimp.gif
Any of you NYers ever attend the smashboard weekly tournaments? Or any tournaments in NY for that matter?

Weeeeekend! Y'all are gonna see me later on today.

Also coppin Mario Kart, too, so DFly can humble up a bit!

Haha, thanks joemoe, I wasn't doing great and you def left with more wins than me, sonning me with most charas.

I have the hardest time against either Links, and your Toon Link is a tough customer.

Copped Mario Kart: Wii earlier today, I'ma jump on that with my bro and see what's good.

i finally figured out how to get online
laugh.gif
.....the code thing is 0602 6845 7977
add me peoples!

Back
Top Bottom