Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

yo CRI my bad fam...i seen your IM when it was way too late already

get @ me in this thread whenever you on

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

yo CRI my bad fam...i seen your IM when it was way too late already

get @ me in this thread whenever you on

roll.gif
its cool man....I will

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Can I get the list of friend codes?
You're not serious, are you, fam?

Page one of this thread...
tired.gif

Also, post up your friend code if you want people to add you as well.

aite y'all, GET AT ME...i haven't played vs. any NT'er in over a week now, I believe
smh.gif

i'm on AIM (GameNY13) or just PM me

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Is there anyone 1 that has ever had a lag free match with Row?

laugh.gif
yeah unfortunately, it's the same over here when I play vs.ROW...but to be fair, I think we were all east coast and ROW is west coast...but I have been able to have matches with dudes from the West with not too muchlag...
nerd.gif
it really depends on each person
CRI
tired.gif

you got better, i got worse...I need to shake the rust off, that last match took a toll on me...I know you were
roll.gif
when at the end I went the other way...
smh.gif

i had to leave real quick but I'll be back on and play some of my friends who just came down from college...I'll get at you later tonight if you stillon or tomorrow fam

i know how u feel man& i dont think i have either, i believe row likes to use diddy kong right? i think i always lose conncection with that guy

wt fizzle happened to DSK tho??? havent seen him on in god knows how long

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

wat fizzle happened to DSK tho??? havent seen him on in god knows how long

i know man...dude hasn't posted up in a minute, i wonder where the hell he went. son is slacking.
smh.gif
oh well, he sucked at Brawl anyways.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
yeah unfortunately, it's the same over here when I play vs. ROW...but to be fair, I think we were all east coast and ROW is west coast...but I have been able to have matches with dudes from the West with not too much lag...
nerd.gif
CRI
tired.gif

you got better, i got worse...I need to shake the rust off, that last match took a toll on me...I know you were
roll.gif
smh.gif

i had to leave real quick but I'll be back on and play some of my friends who just came down from college...I'll get at you later tonight if you still on or tomorrow fam
hahah yeah the lag was pretty bad when we all played on FD, but when i was playing nellz in the beginning it was aight!? those first matches w/ nellz Ishowed him true diddy status hahaha whose joe in here btw never seen em on before we had some pretty good lag free matches.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

laugh.gif
yeah unfortunately, it's the same over here when I play vs. ROW...but to be fair, I think we were all east coast and ROW is west coast...but I have been able to have matches with dudes from the West with not too much lag...
nerd.gif
CRI
tired.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

i had to leave real quick but I'll be back on and play some of my friends who just came down from college...I'll get at you later tonight if you still on or tomorrow fam
hahah yeah the lag was pretty bad when we all played on FD, but when i was playing nellz in the beginning it was aight!? those first matches w/ nellz I showed him true diddy status hahaha whose joe in here btw never seen em on before we had some pretty good lag free matches.

Joe is right here. We had some good matches before they kick us out the room then the lag happen. GG though, you moved fast with toon link, want a rematchto see who own is better.
[table][tr][td]

i know man...dude hasn't posted up in a minute, i wonder where the hell he went. son is slacking.
smh.gif
oh well, he sucked at Brawl anyways.
grin.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

wuts goin on yall. i was suspended for a week cuz of too much cursing
laugh.gif
. i wont make that mistake again.

but i been pretty active in brawl. just won the tourney over @ gaming-age forums so if anyone is up for some games, lemme kno. Ive been out of school sincelast Monday.

P.S. anyone new that wants to be added lemme kno if you added me and ill add you. after winnin this tourney, im gettin tired of doin 1 on 1s and would likesome friends who actually wanna play FFA with items once in a while

I gotta' set my online up.

Would I be straight to just unplug my ethernet cable from my 360 and plug it into the Wii?

And how do I find my friend code?

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I gotta' set my online up.

Would I be straight to just unplug my ethernet cable from my 360 and plug it into the Wii?

And how do I find my friend code?

nah that wont work. if your using a wired connection, you need a usb ethernet adapteter that plugs into the back of the wii and holds the ethernetsocket.
Im guessing you don't have Wifi?

And your friend code is given to you the moment you log online on Smash Bros so you needa get on first.

wassup?
pimp.gif

...i'm fresh out of a month bid at banned camp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...next time i'm gone for good, so i gotta be on my best behavior :smh:
frown.gif

and why is thisDaT SiCk KiD clown trying to get at me? get outta my thread, chump. you peasant. :smh:

nerd.gif

Good lookin' out, Nyrapisback.

I have a wireless router and everything, I just havn't hooked it up, and it'd probably save me some trouble and lag if I just plugged directly into theWii.

Do they sell the adapters that hold the ethernet cables at like, Gamestop?

is brawl's online random matches any better than when it released? I haven't picked this game up since the first 2 weeks it released.

Alright, I FINALLY updated the list after getting this account back. The following names have been added (and R/E, I updated your name
nerd.gif
):

gHeTtOnOyPi (A02) - CA - 1418-6767-7024

rck2sactown - CA - 0602 6845 7977

jblackcat13 (SNAKE) - IL - 1461-6270-8921

lowrider713 (NATE) - MD - 3136 6848 7708

RavageBX (PWNED) - NY - 1246-8657-7880

THE SIGN-UP's THREAD FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT IS COMING SOON! I'll post the link in here and onthe 1st Page, so be on the lookout...

...and I'm down to brawl now, so y'all already know...hit me up...

Back
Top Bottom