Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch him post undisputed proof of all of this, and you're all wrong.
I don't believe in Superb

And YEah is lying about that phising... Nobody tired to phish him ,phish him for what, It was an empty folder as we were discusiing it tech security and he didnt think I knew everything and wanted me to prove it.. Phish him for what? I dont even know how to phish. He tried to discredit me because as you know when you visit a website you get their IP address and that was what happen as he stated and when I told him his Ip he tried to discredit me in a thread with this phishing

Dude didnt even expose anyway? what is he exposing? My website business..man stop it. My name? My number? My name I posted here before, aand most of that info isnt even me..

phisherman.png

It seems that the private message concerning the alleged phishing attempt was misaddressed, which prevented me from seeing it.

Should any of you receive a private message that you believe to be in violation of our policies, please use the report button included beneath that message to bring it to the staff's attention.  This is the most accurate and direct way to alert the team to any potential problems.  

Baiting users into clicking a link for the purpose of obtaining and exploiting their personal information is a severe abuse of our site.  There is "no statute of limitations" that indemnifies a user in the event of delayed reporting.  

Consequently, Superb has been banned from our service.  

Protecting the safety and privacy of our community members is important to us.  Posting another user's information so as to incite harassment is not allowed - and we've even applied this policy when NikeTalk itself has been victimized:  http://niketalk.com/t/500384/if-you...l-threats-and-harassment-are-never-acceptable

For that reason, the topic post here has been edited so as to remove personally identifiable information.  We ask that those of you who saw this post prior to the edit do NOT use our service to redistribute this information.  

As a general precaution, we advise against clicking any links to untrusted websites submitted by individuals that you do not, yourself, know or trust.  

It seems that the private message concerning the alleged phishing attempt was misaddressed, which prevented me from seeing it.

Should any of you receive a private message that you believe to be in violation of our policies, please use the report button included beneath that message to bring it to the staff's attention.  This is the most accurate and direct way to alert the team to any potential problems.  

Baiting users into clicking a link for the purpose of obtaining and exploiting their personal information is a severe abuse of our site.  There is "no statute of limitations" that indemnifies a user in the event of delayed reporting.  

Consequently, Superb has been banned from our service.  

Protecting the safety and privacy of our community members is important to us.  Posting another user's information so as to incite harassment is not allowed - and we've even applied this policy when NikeTalk itself has been victimized:  http://niketalk.com/t/500384/if-you...l-threats-and-harassment-are-never-acceptable

For that reason, the topic post here has been edited so as to remove personally identifiable information.  We ask that those of you who saw this post prior to the edit do NOT use our service to redistribute this information.  

As a general precaution, we advise against clicking any links to untrusted websites submitted by individuals that you do not, yourself, know or trust.  
i just wanted to say hi and to let u know that i am signing off the computer and going outside to play in the warm weather 

Last edited:
R.I.P. Superb

dude got Randy Wagstaff'ed

ima miss those lies 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom