Superb, Where You At Doggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w89fvjy.gif

NT detectives going head to head? 

View media item 962661

damn, Yeah came out firing

View media item 962663

Is this the same guy that was grilling fraud st capital to post tagged pics of his rolls royce, but yet when nters asked him to post tagged pics of his challenger, he wouldn't do it? :nerd:
yup 

Was he the one who said he had close to a million in his bank account? I was surprised to see him post that he doesn't pay his student loans. I figure someone with that much money would pay off a loan.

yikes, dudes be coming straight in the cypher dropping 800 bars with no shirt on. Sounds like Superb is the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen...

He was just in the engagement thread telling cats to buy man made diamonds to propose to their shorties with :lol:

all the way in for this

Dude said he has 70k student loan debt and his wife has 30k. He has no plans to repay it either.

This is gonna be good.

Subscribed.

I do wanna know what's good with that knockoff headphone company I was tryna get down for a sec

Superb is the same dude who turned over like half his tax return to H&R Block for the early refund

dude is not doing it AT ALL

Damn I didn't know all these twists about dude's story. He sounds like 6 different people 
laugh.gif

He aint respondin to you @Yeah
 after he saw what you did to MR IBONIT
 :rofl:  

I just want an explanation. He tried to get me to fall into a HoneyPot trap and get me to install a virus by sending me to a "link" to a "PDF" of a file that was like 10KB and had no extension. These are what we Gray Hats like to call cookie cutter viruses, because they are often created by teens and newfs using automated virus creators.

With that info, I've potentially had the ability to do some devious things, but I'm no longer involved in mindless cyber crime, and this dude really doesn't seem like he's worth the effort.

I just wanted to draw attention to the holes in his story and hopefully have him fill the gaps. That's all. :smile:

He aint respondin to you @Yeah
 after he saw what you did to MR IBONIT
 :rofl:  

I just want an explanation. He tried to get me to fall into a HoneyPot trap and get me to install a virus by sending me to a "link" to a "PDF" of a file that was like 10KB and had no extension. These are what we Gray Hats like to call cookie cutter viruses, because they are often created by teens and newfs using automated virus creators.

With that info, I've potentially had the ability to do some devious things, but I'm no longer involved in mindless cyber crime, and this dude really doesn't seem like he's worth the effort.

I just wanted to draw attention to the holes in his story and hopefully have him fill the gaps. That's all. :smile:

Botnet life bruh.

Last edited:
Botnet life bruh.

I highly doubt that Superb has the technical abilities to create an extensive network. He lauded that he had my IP address because of my visit...but I was on my phone, using LTE. :lol:

Unless this dude is installing his agent on computers of friends and family, he probably doesn't have a botnet ...maybe two or three.

Not that I know anything about botnets...:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom