Supra Footwear

so stay away from skate america? i really want those purple vaiders but 3 weeks wait is a long time

Are those the Trinity I see in bronze & red?
eek.gif
damn wish I had the black and white NS ones from the first NS release.

yes stay away from skateamerica. Just be patient and wait for a more reliable website to get them.

^Factory 413 is way over priced. It's Muska's shop so they get stuff first but because of stupid Hype and being in Los Angeles they charge mo money. Cool shop though.

do these run true to size?

i wear 11.5 in jays and dunks, would i be good? my fav color is purp. and i need a couple pairs to match the purple denim comin in the mail. (jk, jk)

As always we were late with the vaiders but got them in today and i like more than i thought i would!!!!

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/authentix143/?action=view&current=IMG_0418.jpg

and i still have a few pairs of these

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/authentix143/?action=view&current=IMG_0419.jpg

PM me if you didnt get your pair i got you NT discount as always lol...
and for all that got the gold and silver skytops your collection will be finished up with a bronze in spring and they are
pimp.gif

I just copped a pair of the yellow vaiders off of pharmacyboardshop.com. They still have a couple of sizes left if you guys are still looking.

If anyone is intersted, the "Bay Area" skystops limited to 1000 are availablefor pre order @jaysboardshop.com. After these I think I'm done withskytops for a bit.

Yo, Supras is becoming more and more of a Hypebeast thing. When I first got my Supras about 1 1/2 years ago, nobody know what kinda sneakers I got on, but now,everybody got a pair. I still love Supras, but the Hype kinda killed it for me.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Yo, Supras is becoming more and more of a Hypebeast thing. When I first got my Supras about 1 1/2 years ago, nobody know what kinda sneakers I got on, but now, everybody got a pair. I still love Supras, but the Hype kinda killed it for me.
I feel you on that one. I still love the shoes tho

Back
Top Bottom