Supra Footwear

just got my shipment confirmation for the purp vaiders, cant wait
happy.gif

Got these in the mail 2days ago . . .
9ab36474100bd6030560c7ab9926bf0589388f75.jpg

cb4365231ededd1f0f66cd8a9808bce9b5d07256.jpg

33c36b2d102edfef08f1c79699a0b9bafcc1dbea.jpg

these are prolly my last 'til the Spring 09 collection comes in. I wanna get the all white Vaiders.
wink.gif

haha dude really, you want me to bust something so you can feel better about me wearing Supras

c'mon now

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Real talk. If you dont skate, you should NOT wear Supras.

This %%#+ aint new.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
If you're not going to ball in Js, then don't buy them.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
If you don't skate, then don't buy SB's.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
If you don't gangbang, then don't buy chucks.

It aint about that. Its just funny how people used to diss skaters so much, mostly in the hood, and now to dress like one is the thing to do. I aintdissin' nobody, do you.

they aint that dull, its just the camera. they look better in person, or I guess you should just see 'em for yourselves. . .
wink.gif

Real talk. If you dont skate, you should NOT wear Supras.

This %%#+ aint new.

WOW! U MAD? LOL! My dude, face it, 75% of people don't wear shoes for their intended purpose. They wear it because of the look and comfort. So for you tosay if you don't skate you shouldn't wear Supras, is a very ignorant comment. Thats like saying if you owned Supra would you say you would only wantskaters to wear the shoe? I will be honest, I was on Supras about 2 years ago seeing a pair of Skytops but I didn't buy my first pair of Supras about 3months ago. I had to switch it up considering my rotation was Jordans. And the 2nd comment, who dissed skaters? If they want to be down thats their problem,yeah its sad but posers will be exposed sooner or later. Like Jay-Z said, "its only so long fake thugs can pretend." LOL! Anyway my Blue Skytops iscoming Monday. I HOLLA!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

not my style but these dont look bad.

dont vans make some hi/mid top joints that look like these?

Not to much to say here. Copped them last week came in the mail today. Paid $105, after this I'm pretty much done with Supras. The shoes are heat, anddon't mind the pics its the flash the color is like a royal blue. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
2qnv9dt.png

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

my purple joints look exactly the same
WERE YOU COP FROM?
^LOL
Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by FlyBoii

338135906.jpg
these are hot
pimp.gif
Hold up...

are we getting those w/ the black laces or w/ the purple laces?

Every pic I've seen those in it's always been with these...

n203529_bkpu.jpg

purple laces > black laces

They come with both laces ^^^^^ Supra always put another pair laces. So if the purple laces are on then they the blacks laces are in the bag.

It aint about that. Its just funny how people used to diss skaters so much, mostly in the hood, and now to dress like one is the thing to do. I aint dissin' nobody, do you.
?when were skaters dissed

Back
Top Bottom