Supra Footwear

Supras usually run about a half size big...in my opinion. Supra is ridiculously screwed up right now...Factory 413 already released the red patents yet nostores besides Factory 413 and pickyourshoes have even received the silvers. They were supposed to release 1 pair per month starting in june/july. It wassupposed to be Silvers, Red Patent, Black Studded. I was told I should receive the Silvers this week, but havent heard any word on the rest of them.

Just picked some skytops up and I love them.
pimp.gif

anyone in the dallas or austin area need a size 12 in the silver? im about to send em back to pickyourshoes cuz they are too small

$165.. negotiable

Got mine today from Libertyboardshop.com $142 shipped. These are pretty sweet in person, quality is great but still not as good as the BP skytop I think. Igot a 9.5 but need a 10. Anyone wanna help me out or to Ebay these will go. Wish they would go back to the slide-out box.

so besides factory413 what other spots will have the red patents? those r the only ones i want. i dont know about paying 2 bills though.

Just a heads up for people look'n on ebay, a whole bunch of fake skytops are being made. Watch out cause the fake silver skytops are preforated like the14K's the real ones are solid. Word!

its kinda crazy how everyones one supra. mickey factz was literally the first person with them around the time jay z had them

Back
Top Bottom