Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by eutum

^^^ you should check out my blog then (in sig)

i post updates regularly
Will do... PS if you catch wind of some Gold Skytops in an 11 PM a brotha lol.

This week we received the Supra TUF, White Supra Suprano Highs which are siiic. This week we should also be receiving the Silver Supra Skytops so if anyoneneeds a pair hit me up or call the shop 732-222-4430 or Check the site rarebreedfootwear.com for sizes and prices. Hit me with any questions. Thanks guys

Div1LBC, everything got screwed up in the factory with Supra. They were supposed to release one per month starting with the Silvers in June, Red in July, Blackin August. Now the Silver Supras are coming this week, so I would guess that the reds will release towards the end of september. I talked to my rep and he saidpickyourshoes get them first because of the amount of inventory they sell

Silver NS Supra Skytops are here. In-store price is $165, phone orders are accepted. Shipping prices will vary depending on where you are located.

Sorry I dont have pics, We were not allowed to show any photos.

Rare Breed Footwear - P:732-222-4430

just dropped...

NS18016-SILzoom1.jpg
NS29005-SILzoom1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Div1LBC, everything got screwed up in the factory with Supra. They were supposed to release one per month starting with the Silvers in June, Red in July, Black in August. Now the Silver Supras are coming this week, so I would guess that the reds will release towards the end of september. I talked to my rep and he said pickyourshoes get them first because of the amount of inventory they sell

What's the retail for the Red Skytop's?

Originally Posted by soltheman

I just copped the red/white skytops.

They're super comfy.
laugh.gif

Where from? I got mines off of pickyourshoes...and they haven't been shipped yet
mad.gif

Ordered them yesterday though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

Originally Posted by soltheman

I just copped the red/white skytops.

They're super comfy.
laugh.gif

Where from? I got mines off of pickyourshoes...and they haven't been shipped yet
mad.gif

Ordered them yesterday though
ohwell.gif
I found 'em by complete chance.

Apparently, a Zumiez at a local mall carries them. So I went ahead and got 'em for $115. Box was destroyed on arrival, but I got an extra pair of laces outof the deal, plus shoe boxes aren't all that to me anyways.

goodbye creative rec.... hard to say goodbye to Vans since I've been reppin for so long, but they have shown me no love...

just got the homey endorsement from Supra so I will be repping very hard....

man their fall lineup is crazy!

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

goodbye creative rec.... hard to say goodbye to Vans since I've been reppin for so long, but they have shown me no love...

just got the homey endorsement from Supra so I will be repping very hard....

man their fall lineup is crazy!
please dont jump on it, stay with ya creative recs and vans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

creative recs = uncomfortable

supra = hypebeast

vans = old school

ima stick with vans, unless i get endorsed like homie Ben

people say you should get a half size down but im a sz 13. the next size under that is 12. Should i get 12 or 13?

I love those silver skytops. I dont care if they are hypebeast, I would rock them even if they were as uncool as keds. I just love how they look and feel

Originally Posted by cisco92

people say you should get a half size down but im a sz 13. the next size under that is 12. Should i get 12 or 13?
13 definitely...imma 9.5...decided to buy my first Supras...which were the white skytops in a sz9....and those kicks definitely aren'tcomfortable to wear for a long time.
Got the black crocs in a 9.5...and they perfect

Back
Top Bottom