Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

i dont like these much , ive always been a fan of the high top nike sb supremes tho . these ehhhhh ill pass .

^they came out a while ago :lol: no need to pass the ship has sailed

The quality on these are great, dunno what some of you are talking about

Do you expect them to be made of elephant tusks or something?

My friend wants to trade me a pair of sz 12 DS Banned 1s for a Sz 12 of the Supremes. Is this fair? Is one of us getting the better end of the deal? :nerd:

-Drew

Last edited:
As much as I love this shoe (still on the hunt myself), your friend would have to add another shoe in there IMO.  If I had Banneds the only trades I'd be making would be changing my socks everytime I rocked them.  If you're lucky enough to own two pairs of Banneds, it wouldn't be too bad a trade.

As much as I love this shoe (still on the hunt myself), your friend would have to add another shoe in there IMO.  If I had Banneds the only trades I'd be making would be changing my socks everytime I rocked them.  If you're lucky enough to own two pairs of Banneds, it wouldn't be too bad a trade.

My bad man, I was a bit confused. So you mean to say the one giving up the Banned 1s would have to add another pair on top of the Banneds for the Supremes? :nerd:

-Drew

My bad man, I was a bit confused. So you mean to say the one giving up the Banned 1s would have to add another pair on top of the Banneds for the Supremes?
nerd.gif

-Drew
Naw Man, your boy would need to add in another pair. Banned > Supremes.

My bad man, I was a bit confused. So you mean to say the one giving up the Banned 1s would have to add another pair on top of the Banneds for the Supremes? :nerd:

-Drew

Much thanks fellas.
Good thing I asked before I made the trade. It wouldn't have gone well if I went ahead and traded one of my pairs. :smh: :lol:

-Drew

My bad man, I was a bit confused. So you mean to say the one giving up the Banned 1s would have to add another pair on top of the Banneds for the Supremes?
nerd.gif

-Drew

Much thanks fellas.
Good thing I asked before I made the trade. It wouldn't have gone well if I went ahead and traded one of my pairs.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

-Drew
You can always send one of those pairs my way.
laugh.gif

What do you guys know about the bloody lazy custom dunks? Have you ever seen any for sale? I know there were only like 6 pairs or something.

These are dope and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

The perfect addition to the Supreme Dunk family.

On another note, whoever on here made up those Supreme Foam pics and then told MN that they're releasing needs to be banned.

These are dope and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

The perfect addition to the Supreme Dunk family.

On another note, whoever on here made up those Supreme Foam pics and then told MN that they're releasing needs to be banned.

They are a PS from an NTer with info on fall (FW 13) releases as an Idea nike/supreme were cooking up... at this point its in sample stages (according to him) but could release in the fall...

check the supreme thread for more info... Did MN at least give credit?

[quote name="JFMartiMcDandruff" url
"/t/334772/supreme-nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-2012#post_12502223"]

nike will do anything to keep the hype on the foamposites....dudes are droppin $225 and nike is just throwing darts on a wall to figure out what color foamposite to drop next[/quote]

It's sad to see that such an iconic line has declined throughout the years. The Nike SB will never be the same.

Back
Top Bottom