Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

sooo tempted to UNDS these but I just cant do it. I may have to for the school year down the line

I found a guy on Instagram. I had to jump on the deal especially after getting played trying to cop online.

Only thing missing is the chain.

Still on the hunt for these. Not trying to pay more than $350 for a pair though. I'll wait it out.

I was viewing these in an ebay auction with a buy it now of $300 used and it sold within 30 seconds of me viewing it lol. That was the lowest I've seen them for though.

I have a pair and honestly they're bit overrated.  I payed $375 for a DS size 10 and still haven't decided if I like em enough to rock or stock em.  But I do enjoy rocking my black supreme sb's!

Is $400 for a DS sz 10 fair?

Met an acquaintance who wants to get rid of his pair..

But he will not budge on the ticket.

^ That's pretty much the market give or take $25.  I waited and finally talked a kid down to $375 shipped(ds size 10 too).

Damn man. So much stuff dropping at the moment..

Its hard to justify picking these up for 4 bills right now..

I'm leaning towards copping but we'll see.

The reason these go for so much is that both us Nike heads and the Supreme hypes who camp for their shirts and stuff both want em. I don't own anything by Supreme, they've had a couple nice designs but nothing that deserves the hype they get, but the only things I would really buy are their Nike collabs. Vice versa for the Supreme guys.

I've just bought pair of these in the U.K from the U.S for £250, such nice pair of dunks.

Oh Btw 1st Post :smile:

Back
Top Bottom