Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

When's NL gonna drop the camo's? 

What's the chance Supreme will do a restock for the apparel?
Haven't heard a thing about the NL drop. I've been paying attention all week too. My money is on Saturday morning... I'm really hoping for a SNKRS release.

Well I was taking an exam while the release dropped so asked my little bro (with no knowledge of supreme or any of that stuff) to cop me something from the Jordan drop and he orders the dam cardigan

Well I was taking an exam while the release dropped so asked my little bro (with no knowledge of supreme or any of that stuff) to cop me something from the Jordan drop and he orders the dam cardigan
roll.gif

lol that was the initial rumor. just my guess tho. i could be wrong. but i think theyre def gonna release this month tho.
It probably will be the 31.... Still gonna waste my saturday this weekend watching. 

I've chatted with nike support probably 30 times hoping one will give me info on accident lol. No luck

Ahh I thought they were a NL release. I was making a 3 hour drive and just happened to be checking my GPS on my phone at the exact moment they dropped. I'm feeling depressed now lol. Ready to take this L. Thanks for the heads up about 12-1 though. Luckily I'm not in class at that time.

Back
Top Bottom