Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

SOB's at Supreme cancelled my order for the White AJ5s I placed when they first dropped.

Bastids never even sent me a courtesy notice that my order was cancelled. Had to search the internet for their phone number, (212) 966-7799 by the way, only to be told my order was "voided out". No explanation given. Not even a dag cancel email. Beyond pissed. Charge been pending on my account for nearly a week now. SMH

SOB's at Supreme cancelled my order for the White AJ5s I placed when they first dropped.

Bastids never even sent me a courtesy notice that my order was cancelled. Had to search the internet for their phone number, (212) 966-7799 by the way, only to be told my order was "voided out". No explanation given. Not even a dag cancel email. Beyond pissed. Charge been pending on my account for nearly a week now. SMH
damn, sorry B. hopefully somebody on here can help you out.

Did you just get that one pair too? That sucks people got away with getting multiples and you couldn't get your one pair.

I regret not getting the black hoodie. Instead, I got both black and white tees. Do you think I'll be able to trade both tee shirts for a black hoodie?

Last edited:
Did you just get that one pair too? That sucks people got away with getting multiples and you couldn't get your one pair.
Yep just the one pair. There is no reason why it should have been cancelled. The charge was clearly authorized by my Visa since it has been pending for several days now. Nothing from them other than "sorry". So mad.

lmao, i'll never understand Jordan's denim choices.
he got a billion reasons you'll never understand
laugh.gif

rich people do what they want including looking like they shoplift from Goodwill

Same thing happened to me... 11:15 pair of whites (size 10).

Got confirmation, no shipping e-mail, no cancellation e-mail. Pending charge just lifted this morning.

Sent an e-mail, no reply.

Trying to call, just a busy signal.

(212) 219-0175 is the phone number to inquire about online orders.

Last edited:

Got confirmation, no shipping e-mail, no cancellation e-mail. Pending charge just lifted this morning.

I tried that number for about 3 days until I finally got a message with options, I selected the option to speak with somebody and was on hold for over half an hour. I don't think their "internet dept" exists. 

I tried that number for about 3 days until I finally got a message with options, I selected the option to speak with somebody and was on hold for over half an hour. I don't think their "internet dept" exists. 
What's the best number to call then? I called the NY store number and it gave me an option to talk to a person in store or if it was an internet order, to be transferred to the other phone number.

I just want Supreme to declare the time of death of my order lmao

Yeah I called that number but it was busy so I tried the other number and they transferred me right over to the online people.

Despite having a tracking number on my black pair, there has been no movement or progress since Friday. Still shows shipping label created...

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Checked out for a shirt first then checked out for a hat, both got order confirmations.. Just got shipping confirmation for the hat but not the shirt yet.

Despite having a tracking number on my black pair, there has been no movement or progress since Friday. Still shows shipping label created...

Anyone else?

I wouldn't worry if you have a tracking number.

My foamposite tracking was stuck at label created for 1 1/2 weeks before seeing movement.

Yeah I called that number but it was busy so I tried the other number and they transferred me right over to the online people.
That's funny, I called the actual store twice and on both occasions was told that my issue was "the internet dept" and was practically hung up on. I was just trying to have them release my shipment so I could have it held at a UPS location. 

Finally got my white pair delivered by UPS like 10 mins ago. I have to say I really like these. I feel like I can def tell a difference in the leather quality between these and the 2012 and 2013 Fire red V's. This leather looks slightly less plasticy/shiny and on first glance looks like it might be a lil thicker too. Either way I'm really happy with these. Just hope I can come thru on Nikelab for the Camos! But I have no idea what to expect from a nikelab drop. Anybody with experience who can shed a lil light on what exactly we can expect??

Back
Top Bottom