Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Finally got my white pair delivered by UPS like 10 mins ago. I have to say I really like these. I feel like I can def tell a difference in the leather quality between these and the 2012 and 2013 Fire red V's. This leather looks slightly less plasticy/shiny and on first glance looks like it might be a lil thicker too. Either way I'm really happy with these. Just hope I can come thru on Nikelab for the Camos! But I have no idea what to expect from a nikelab drop. Anybody with experience who can shed a lil light on what exactly we can expect??

you can expect to take that L

Just showed up. 

Quite happy even tho I couldn't grab a hat or T this morning. 
With the shoes, you don't need the apparel 
smokin.gif

he got a billion reasons you'll never understand
laugh.gif

rich people do what they want including looking like they shoplift from Goodwill
you would think that he could buy some sense of style with a billion dollars but.......
ehhh, alotta people when they get to that point of wealth, and been having it for such a long time, they tend not to care anymore what others think about stuff like how they dress.

Desert Camo's just got delivered 
sick.gif

Trade bait.
Been trying to find somebody to trade me for these. Even offered to add cash. SZ 11.5 DS
i like those. those are nice. those actually came out or u customized em?

Order from this week arrived today. Quality of the camo is shockingly good - love the material. Really impressed.  Lines for the gear were insane all day - wrapped around the corner back to sur la table (for those familiar w the area). Still backed up to prince street right now.

Really thinking about trading for the black or camo... Only have Lance Mountains and SBB's as trade bait though. 

Keep both the 1s if I were you. Quality on both of those is superb
I know, the quality is primarily why I have kept them, the hype of these 5's is starting to get to me though. I should probably stay away from the internet for a few days and kill a few blunts before I make any hasty decisions. 

Last edited:

I know, the quality is primarily why I have kept them, the hype of these 5's is starting to get to me though. I should probably stay away from the internet for a few days and kill a few blunts before I make any hasty decisions. 
Hype kills, but I'm sure you now that. Those Lances will be one of the best 1s to every drop IMO. 

If you got the whites already, do yourself a favor and kick back and watch the foolery continue LOL

You know what I have been thinking since I heard the price of these? I am soooo surprised they only charged $198 for a Jordan x Supreme collab. White metallics were $190, i'm shocked they didn't try to charge us $250+ for these bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom