Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

frown.gif
does it really happen? Just curious...
Yeah sometimes he forgets to tie it and when he takes off from the free throw line it just flies off.

What's the least I should try to get for my white Supremes? I've been asking $450 and even that is hard to get.

Dude believe me I would. I got them in my size and I got the whites because I think they are the freshest out of the 3 colorways, but I need the money so I gotta flip em.
I hear ya, since you need money now, I don't know what to tell you. Hope everything works out.

Found another size 13 black at 450, pulling the trigger. Really curious as to what will happen with these in the future

Shipped[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

What's the least I should try to get for my white Supremes? I've been asking $450 and even that is hard to get.
I say don't stoop so low.

Do everyone that owns a pair a favor and ask for a premium price ($750 at least).Let's be real, it's a well made "hyped" collab shoe and deserves more than $450. $450 is a steal in my book. Everyone that doesn't have one is looking to come up and will be pulling every excuse in the book to have you give it up for close to nothing. And I'm saying this only to keep the overall vaule and integrity of what we all purchased.

Therefore, if you can get a premium price now, you will later when resell stock is dried up and pairs are unDS'd.

Patience.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Size 10? Hit me on DM if it is
smile.gif
They size 11 and I'm not posting here to try to sell them I'm not tryna get banned. I'm just tryna get info on what price people are actually buying them for, and not what price people are trying to sell them for.

Do everyone that owns a pair a favor and ask for a premium price ($750 at least).Let's real, it's a well made "hyped" collab shoe and deserves more than $450. $450 is a steal in my book. Everyone that doesn't have one is looking to come up and will be pulling every excuse in the book to have you give it up for close to nothing. And I'm saying this only to keep the overall vaule and integrity of what we all purchased.

Therefore, if you can get a premium price now, you will later when resell stock is dried up and pairs are unDS'd.

Patience.
giphy.gif

Do everyone that owns a pair a favor and ask for a premium price ($750 at least).Let's be real, it's a well made "hyped" collab shoe and deserves more than $450. $450 is a steal in my book. Everyone that doesn't have one is looking to come up and will be pulling every excuse in the book to have you give it up for close to nothing. And I'm saying this only to keep the overall vaule and integrity of what we all purchased.

Patience.
giphy.gif
That's the thing though, people aren't getting a premium price right now. Buyers are hesitant to even spend $500 on them. I get what you're saying about the future, but at the same time there are a lot of hyped releases coming out all the time now and I feel like when a sneakerhead wants a particular sneaker, they want it right then and as time goes by the desire for them will subside. Thanks for your input though.

That's the thing though, people aren't getting a premium price right now. Buyers are hesitant to even spend $500 on them. I get what you're saying about the future, but at the same time there are a lot of hyped releases coming out all the time now and I feel like when a sneakerhead wants a particular sneaker, they want it right then and as time goes by the desire for them will subside. Thanks for your input though.
No prob.

Just got shipping confirmation too. Hoping these arrive sooner then the estimated delivery date of November 2!!! :/

Just curious as to where you're located? Mine was slated for 30th by nike, then 29th when they shipped but they may show up on the 28th. (Mine is standard because I was rushing to checkout and forgot to upgrade)

November 2 seems long even for standard shipping which is now quoted at 2-4 days

Last edited:

Geeezuus people. Been gone for A minute or two from here.

Those of you guys that checked out with your PayPal on NL

get shipping confirmation yet? Mine still says in progress.

Just trippin on my order cuz I checked out using pp for the

first time. 
from ndc? yeah i used paypal and got shipping confirmation

Found another size 13 black at 450, pulling the trigger. Really curious as to what will happen with these in the future

I first i thought the black/white pair would end up being the most $$$ later down the road because they were Supreme only but i honestly see the camos being more because when is JB going to do another camo 5, it may never happen, JB will most likely do another black/red & white/red 5.

Yep, people seen black cw and white cw but camo. Everything is still in flux though, the Camo been flying on flight club for about $700 but lower on eBay probably because they don't authenticate anything and people have concerns. But like they say, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for. Numbers don't matter if the demand is greater, if thats the case there is going to be people that want them with a budget and people that want them at any cost. 

Back
Top Bottom