Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

i may or may not have sold one of my whites for $600 on eBay. 
nerd.gif
Also, did you sell them last weekend when they first released? I noticed the pairs that were sold on Friday/Saturday went for much more $$$ than they are selling for right now.

My bad for double posting.

What's the least I should try to get for my white Supremes? I've been asking $450 and even that is hard to get.
if you want good prices your going to have to put them on eBay and sit on them, and a lot of people will try to low ball you.  I'd just wait it out

That's the thing though, people aren't getting a premium price right now. Buyers are hesitant to even spend $500 on them. I get what you're saying about the future, but at the same time there are a lot of hyped releases coming out all the time now and I feel like when a sneakerhead wants a particular sneaker, they want it right then and as time goes by the desire for them will subside. Thanks for your input though.
Once the market slims down, the higher prices will go. I don't pay attention to Flight club prices but there is a reason they are selling for $700 +  there.  On eBay I have seen a lot of fakes and people are paying 450-500 for those.  the desire for these might trim down later on but there are going to be people that want them bad. that's when you'd get premium  prices

Last edited:

Yea but how much would you may or may not have after all the fees?
When i sell anything on eBay i account for the fess and jack up the price to accommodate for that. If people don't want to pay it it sits and eventually some one will pay it.

I have done this plenty of times but let the buyer know beforehand that the right shoe had been tried on, on carpet. I don't BS people like some do. I have seen so many DS/NEW pairs that have clearly had 10+ wears on them it makes me sick. Just be honest people. These things depreciate like cars as soon as they have been worn a few times, you know that going in, be honest to people and it will pay off in the long run.
If i sell a shoe D/S then  I don't try them on because I'm i house i have 2 dogs and dog hair gets into everything,   so if i know for a fact I'm going to sell right away i don't even try them on.  I think it would be messed up to sell someone D/S shoes and then they get them and they have dog hair in them.

When i sell anything on eBay i account for the fess and jack up the price to accommodate for that. If people don't want to pay it it sits and eventually some one will pay it.
THIS

Patience is key with eBay. If you have to lower your price because you cant afford the next release then you're in the wrong game.

All these recent random drops like OVO, HTM, and Supremes often end up helping people that dont usually get hyped shoes. When theres hundreds of people under cutting each other you end up with HTMs dropping from 2k to 850 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What was her reason for canceling it?

They had no clue. Only guess the rep said was maybe similar email addresses, but different payment option and address still should have been good. The rep resubmitted the claim and he said it should get reprocessed since it cane from 1 of the 4 warehouses where they can reship. I should know within 24 hrs. Other order is still good though
What?! That's messed up. What does that matter?

It's been a minute since I've been on NikeTalk... I was able to get a hold of a size 12 camo pair on the initial Supreme release. Wasn't expecting to be successful, but very happy I did. Wish I would've been able to get a white or black pair, but the desert camo looks good in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom