Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

The dsm Jordan shirt fit weird. It was more fitted and extra long and more thin. Way different than your normal run of the mill Jordan shirt. So who knows with the supreme shirts.
Same with the OVO shirt. It is SUPER thin, you can see right through it.

Trying to find a size 13 in camos which seems to be one of the more expensive sizes.... Do I strike now or will the prices further drop?
the best time to cop resell is always when shoes first drop. Price will likely not drop under $600. I don't pay resell if I strike out on to the next. I can barely stand to pay retail these days lol

For anyone who has the hoodie and has had or does have past supreme box logo hoodies. Is the quality the same or a better question would be, is it made in Canada?

For anyone who has the hoodie and has had or does have past supreme box logo hoodies. Is the quality the same or a better question would be, is it made in Canada?

Don't have mine in yet but judging from the shipment boxes that leaked last week these were produced on Nikes end and not supremes.

Update on the accidentally purchased cardigan: looks like it's coming in tomorrow. Will pair with white 5s to trade for OVOs. Wish me luck friends

So who's gonna post a basketball performance test??? 
nerd.gif
NATE THE GREAT.

Come on bro you know damn well nobody is paying retail for anything of this magnitude, but it is great when you miss out on such a hyped release and only have to shell out a couple bills (if that). I would say it's a buyers market atm. 
​absolutely a buyers market ... (not to offend any owners of these & actually don't care if i do, but the price will dip more before it goes up,  gonna wait till next weekend maybe one after that for the super desperate people. saw a black pair locally with a bin of 380 & im convinced i can do better
laugh.gif

patience saves pockets

​absolutely a buyers market ... (not to offend any owners of these & actually don't care if i do, but the price will dip more before it goes up,  gonna wait till next weekend maybe one after that for the super desperate people. saw a black pair locally with a bin of 380 & im convinced i can do better
laugh.gif

patience saves pockets
Yeah the camo NDC buyers are killing each other. I honestly would've considered trading a camo pair for one of my OVO pairs like a week ago; now it's obvious that I can find a camo pair for under 400 by next week so i'd never.

They'll all go up over time though, so everyone's aight, but if you really need to make money i'd trade a camo for a white/black - FC is starting to overflow with camos, while there aren't many white/black pairs left.

Dude believe me I would. I got them in my size and I got the whites because I think they are the freshest out of the 3 colorways, but I need the money so I gotta flip em.
HAHAHA not to start no -ish, but you didn't NEED the money a week & a 1/2 ago when the shoes dropped?  Sounds like your in this culture for a quick come up but don't know resell value

******* had a guy use Buy it Now and shipping with an address in CALI only to find out on paypal he wants me to ship them to an unconfirmed address in MALAYSIA. What a ******* joke!! Thought they got rid of this **** on eBay

LOL calm down little brother life will be alright. What you sold yours for should be about the going rate.
I'm cool I just find it funny dudes on here really concerned about the fact that I didn't tax $700 for my shoes, which right now isn't even realistic to get for them. Why ya'll care how much I sell my stuff for?

Nobody cares. People, including myself find it funny that others buy shoes & then ask what they can resell for. Either that, or before a shoe is released ppl are asking the same question. There's already too many resellers in this world & these threads are not resell or sell areas unless designated...

I just got finessed for my camos by a NDC chat employee. I asked for the email confirmation since I didn't get one and she said she would send it and she completely cancelled my order and told me the email could take 24 hours wtf

Nobody cares. People, including myself find it funny that others buy shoes & then ask what they can resell for. Either that, or before a shoe is released ppl are asking the same question. There's already too many resellers in this world & these threads are not resell or sell areas unless designated...
Nobody cares? Sure doesn't seem like it. I am very up-to-date on resell values, but besides that I wasn't even planning on selling I was going to hold onto these and keep them on ice, but life happens and unexpected expenses arise sometimes. 

I just got finessed for my camos by a NDC chat employee. I asked for the email confirmation since I didn't get one and she said she would send it and she completely cancelled my order and told me the email could take 24 hours wtf
Ouch

Damn homie....what was the reason for the cancellation in the email?

Damn homie....what was the reason for the cancellation in the email?

Dawg she didn't even send me a cancellation email. She told me i was getting a confirmation email and I checked my bank account after not receiving the email after realizing I forgot to screenshot I had been charged and I saw my purchase was no longer there. I got outright robbed by NDC and it doesn't even say on the statement I was refunded like it usually would. The purchase is just completely erased and I will be outraged and raise hell if I don't get this pair because I actually wanted the camos and I made sure I was on point with everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom