Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I just got finessed for my camos by a NDC chat employee. I asked for the email confirmation since I didn't get one and she said she would send it and she completely cancelled my order and told me the email could take 24 hours wtf
did you have mutiple orders?

I'm probably wont go through with this because i only copped 1 pair of camos but do yiu guys think you could trade a size 12 Camo for a size 12 OVO straight up?

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a fan of the OVOs, so this is likely biased. The Jordan V is a more popular design than the X, overall. Drake's attachment gives the OVO a ton of notoriety, but what if he loses hype because of one of many things that can affect a pop star's popularity? Meanwhile, the Supreme Vs are the only Air Jordans that come in Camo so far, right? Even though the OVOs are currently more valuable, I think the Supremes will be worth more in the long run. But hey, I've been wrong before...

when you go to nike then "my orders" does it just go blank? because it does that sometimes. 
No I checked out as guest so It just asks for the order number and email and it says my order number isn't right that's why I chatted with the agent and she said my email was wrong and that they messed up on the order number but the shoes are on their way View media item 1762621View media item 1762622
I'm gonna pray it's just a mix up but if nothing is on my doorstep and I have no confirm email by Tuesday....

Last edited:
I'm still hot I struck out on nikelab for the camo's. My win streak came to an end smh. Black's from Supreme are finally coming in tomorrow, so I'm hyped about that. 

welcome to the club my guy

1. Supreme cancelled my order for a pair of Whites
2. Did some dangerous driving trying to get in on restock on mobile, next time I'll just pull over
3. Was shaving in bathroom when NDC happened

Copped some Camos today for resale but for sure would try for another so I can get the difference back lol

I'm still hot I struck out on nikelab for the camo's. My win streak came to an end smh. Black's from Supreme are finally coming in tomorrow, so I'm hyped about that. 
yeah camos on nike bugged me od. more than premes release. never saw a tweet notification nothing, & in all honestly i thought they were dropping end of the month. 

your just getting blacks tomorrow? from initial drop or restock order?

I just got finessed for my camos by a NDC chat employee. I asked for the email confirmation since I didn't get one and she said she would send it and she completely cancelled my order and told me the email could take 24 hours wtf
I thought people knew that you shouldn't be going to Nike if you have problems like this. What do you expect a rep to do? Find a spare pair laying in the back? Only bad things can happen from this. People need to just ride it out. 
mean.gif

You should complain and ask for a 20% off code though. That's the least they can do for you.

quick Monday morning heart attack to all the white owners out there

prolly a fake pair
indifferent.gif

Supreme Vs fit true to size? I've seen mixed opinion on sizing regarding the Vs in general. thanks for any help/feedback in advance

Hmmmm an all red pair might have been dope
Wouldn't have bought it
But that looks nice.............sorta

Why is my pair coming in not this week but next week for nikelab usually it's a couple of days. Is anybody else having this?

Broke down and bought a black pair for 485 shipped, sz 13, cheapest I was able to find

Was about to buy a 14 for 450 but I need my set to be the same size

Now on the hunt for a white size 13 to make the trifecta complete

I think you guys had some good points with the waiting a week, I think I'll be able to find a pair for 4 or high 3 in a week, fingers crossed

yeah camos on nike bugged me od. more than premes release. never saw a tweet notification nothing, & in all honestly i thought they were dropping end of the month. 

your just getting blacks tomorrow? from initial drop or restock order?
Are you following nikelab? Cause they tweeted it since it was a nikelab release bruh. I was on it right away and in line for 50 plus minutes before I got hit with oos. Was hot. But my blacks are from the initial release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom