Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

no she really doesnt they just call ups n reroute package not hard at all... happened to people during db 3 release 2013
lol yeah i know, honestly not worth their time unless you are getting several pairs and they know your reselling. but of course it could happen.

Don't have mine in yet but judging from the shipment boxes that leaked last week these were produced on Nikes end and not supremes.

Aah. Definitely passing on the gear then. If the hoodie was made in Canada then I would definitely pay the resell prices but since they're not, they aren't worth their initial retail. Saves me money, Thanks!

Before the thread starts to revert back to "is my order going to get cancelled" questions... If your package states "preparing to ship" it is still at the company's shipping/receiving dock awaiting to be picked up by UPS, once they scan (which could be towards the end of today/later tonight and may not show until tomorrow morning) that means they picked it up and it will switch to in transit. 

Capisce?

Aah. Definitely passing on the gear then. If the hoodie was made in Canada then I would definitely pay the resell prices but since they're not, they aren't worth their initial retail. Saves me money, Thanks!
Yeah bro... Clothes are not the quality Canadian products you typically find, JB did these. That's why I hustled on the bay getting the items I wanted as close to retail as humanly possible, had to have the gear nonetheless, but a little salty it's not Supreme made. 

Before the thread starts to revert back to "is my order going to get cancelled" questions... If your package states "preparing to ship" it is still at the company's shipping/receiving dock awaiting to be picked up by UPS, once they scan (which could be towards the end of today/later tonight and may not show until tomorrow morning) that means they picked it up and it will switch to in transit. 

Capisce?

Also for those that were charged and then the funds showed back up... When you buy a shoe from Nike a lot of the time they put a hold on your funds... Sometimes the funds go back into the account and when your package leaves Nikes shipping dock they will charge.... I have had it happen a few times

yoooo getting a supreme package today but my tee isnt coming for a few more days... they said my white 5s order never got processed in time but thats the only other thing that i ordered.

edit: another ups text.... 2mrw so it is the tee 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Also for those that were charged and then the funds showed back up... When you buy a shoe from Nike a lot of the time they put a hold on your funds... Sometimes the funds go back into the account and when your package leaves Nikes shipping dock they will charge.... I have had it happen a few times

This

That happens to me all the time

This

That happens to me all the time

Lol I have a buddy that it happened to and I tried explaining how Nike works and he didn't listen, spent most of his money on other crap and they went to take the money back and cancelled his order because he didn't have enough to cover it.

I would really like to trade my desert camos for the camo af1 lows. hard to find them size 8 ds tho.

Lol I have a buddy that it happened to and I tried explaining how Nike works and he didn't listen, spent most of his money on other crap and they went to take the money back and cancelled his order because he didn't have enough to cover it.

Lol, that sucks, gotta stay on top of your money always

Hey guys so i had a quick question and wanted to hear from a buyers opinion.

If i sold my supremes locally.

I would def. obviously include the receipt. however i'm not comfortable with my address being shown on the receipt.

I could black it out with a marker but im super paranoid you would still be able to see through it lol.

Would making a copy of the receipt but the address whited out on the copy good enough for a buyer?

Thanks in advance

It's that serious now? Praying for a restock probably just to resell. Sneaker game is a dirty game man.

I would def. obviously include the receipt. however i'm not comfortable with my address being shown on the receipt.

I could black it out with a marker but im super paranoid you would still be able to see through it lol.

Would making a copy of the receipt but the address whited out on the copy good enough for a buyer?

Thanks in advance
That's what I do. I make a copy with my address blacked out, whited out works too.

Thanks in advance
just make a photo copy of the receipt, the receipts areso basic that thecopy comes outexactly the same, just use that one ot blackout the address, put sharpie on both sides of the paper

Back
Top Bottom