Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

lace swappin
smokin.gif

]
Might look good if it was laced normally. 

edit actually im not even gonna do that ... theres enough red on nt AS IS no needed for the extra on top of the extra

Last edited:

Why are you stuck on hating on these shoes bro. Yeah they are similar to other 5's, but they have their own spin on it and some of us like them 
nthat.gif
I know my friend but people are spending almost $400 for a colorway that is not different from the one that was released.  As I said before if you like them that's all that matters.
ohwell.gif

Why are you stuck on hating on these shoes bro.
he realizes crying for a oop wont happen so the only other course of action is hate[/quote]
But I don't want any of the Supreme shoes, the only 5s a like are the Fire Red and Black Metallic 5s.

I know my friend but people are spending almost $400 for a colorway that is not different from the one that was released.  As I said before if you like them that's all that matters.:\

you could really say that about alot of shoes though :lol:

that youtube video is dumb because the shoe is more than just "sup" on the side but those bozos are too busy being unfunny and not paying attention in marketing class

according to that video if you read between the lines every single shoe is hypebeast material. everyone from the comfort of their home can make their own collaboration shoes. 

I know my friend but people are spending almost $400 for a colorway that is not different from the one that was released.  As I said before if you like them that's all that matters.
ohwell.gif
People are also spending $1,000 on the EXACT same colorway that released back in 2001 that sit on shelves (Royal 1 and Black / Red 1's )

Damn, dudes in here hate resellers lol.
Only when they come in here to vent about having to take an L and only making $200 instead of their intended $400 profit OR when they come in here and start talking about how they could care less about the shoe and are reselling. You have to admit comments like that are really obnoxious when some people on here who actually want the shoe struck out. 

Only when they come in here to vent about having to take an L and only making $200 instead of their intended $400 profit OR when they come in here and start talking about how they could care less about the shoe and are reselling. You have to admit comments like that are really obnoxious when some people on here who actually want the shoe struck out. 
I buy shoes and sometimes resell, these i plan on keeping for myself  and  most of the time i keep  kicks for  myself.  But i agree with you, a few pages back a few resellers were complaining and it was getting old quick.

well this is a first.. Kicks on the way and  get them wed. afternoon after work and still haven't  been charged.  Normally they charge me once the shoes leave the shipping dock.  

Missed out on RD, was 3 mins late on the restock, and didn't hit on NL. I got offered a DS Camo pair for my DS '09 Jams. Who wins? Already gotta pair of Jams I wear, so these Camos would be on ice. 

Back
Top Bottom