Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I think i might try to cop the black....   I get the camo's  tomorrow  after work  and i am happy with them because i know there are no J's like them  but I am feeling the black's as well

Anyone got their NL pair yet? If so did they come with the Box Logo Stickers?

Guy on CL here in LA offered his toros and concord lows for my whites. value wise I think supremes worth more but what do y'all think?

Camo for sbb + 100?  

I'm giving up my 2nd pair of camo
SBB = around $300 atm, so you are basically selling camos for $400. If you have two I would sit on your extra for a year or so, unless you really need the money or other pair of shoes atm. I would just buy a pair of SBBs and hold on to them for a while.

my friend wants the black pair badly... he was asking me if both concord lows and bred lows could make a deal... i said i dont know might have to add money but he thinks its equal value...im still trying to secure a pair myself but resell looks bad on the bay :x

You get a refund?
havent checked yet. i emailed them about it and im waiting to hear back. but honestly on my release day camo 5s and my restock black 5's i got shipping conformation the next day since im in the west coast.. so im sure they canceled it.

Back
Top Bottom