Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I got somebody on ebay talked down to 400 might just do it. Imma rock these and shred an ESP HANNEMAN

The white cw is garbage honestly...there is a reason it is the easiest to cop and the lowest price. But anyway...**** a bot, another release from supreme down easy.

View media item 1765255

I actually love all three cw but if i can only have 1...white leather ftr....and im hawking ebay hard got over 20 auctions in my watch list...prices ranged are about the same on all 3...and im willing to bet camos will be had for least once nl drop resellers have their shipments on hand...

Otherwise congrats on the retail pickup [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

As stated before, it's difficult to tell based on the tongue and top of the shoe. However, based on where the laces begin and the stitching on the jumpman, I'd say they're legit. You really need to show pics from profile view, outsole with the logos, and the heel 94 stitching all the way down to the outsole. You said it yourself, you have or looked at 100 photos, yet you only show us 2...

Sorry , I came home and took better pics hope these are better
View media item 1765260View media item 1765261View media item 1765262View media item 1765263View media item 1765264View media item 1765265View media item 1765266

Sorry , I came home and took better pics hope these are better

Legit man, nice pickup. They're beauties!
nthat.gif

I just turned down a $500 offer picked up for my blacks.

I think I'm going to sit on them for a little while

See what happens with the market

I got that offer literally 5 minutes after I posted my pair

Last edited:
I just turned down a $500 offer picked up for my blacks.

I think I'm going to sit on them for a little while

See what happens with the market

I got that offer literally 5 minutes after I posted my pair
sit on them let everyone get their black pair dirty and once their is only 1-3 DS pairs on ebay then spike the price to $800 

sit on them let everyone get their black pair dirty and once their is only 1-3 DS pairs on ebay then spike the price to $800 
That is exactly what I'm thinking

It's looking like the most wanted is black followed by camo very very close behind

Excuse me if this has already been shared...
View media item 1765317Don't know the dude but according to complex, he's a "supreme insider" and I guess a big reseller.
He(corgieshoe) said black pairs are a lot limited. Though a lot of us already assumed so.

Last edited:
Excuse me if this has already been shared...
View media item 1765317Don't know the dude but according to complex, he's a "supreme insider" and I guess a big reseller.
He said black pairs are a lot limited. Though a lot of us already assumed so.
Yeah corgi is THAT dude.
From what I heard he got plug with supreme and he rarely responds so I kinda trust his word lol.
Not saying that because I have blacks btw lol

Yeah corgi is THAT dude.
From what I heard he got plug with supreme and he rarely responds so I kinda trust his word lol.
Not saying that because I have blacks btw lol
Same, got the black pair. Deep down, everyone with a black pair hopes its a lot more limited compared to the next pair lol

Same, got the black pair. Deep down, everyone with a black pair hopes its a lot more limited compared to the next pair lol
That's the truth lol.

But seriously before they dropped I thought the black was the best of the 3. I told myself if I tried it would be the blacks.

Also after looking everywhere it's really starting to look like blacks are limited as hell

I see way more camos obviously. Lots of whites priced cheap and very few black for sale. Unless people are keeping em. But in my experience so far it's looking blacks are indeed that limited

Just completed the set tonight, hopefully he comes through and doesn't rip me off, fingers crossed >D

And getting my camo and black pair in tomorrow

Feel like a kid on xmas eve lol

With the white pair being the gift from ur gma that u don't always see but always gives the best gifts, just late lol

Last edited:
With all the talk about how limited the blacks are, it seems like most of the people who care are reselling. I wish camos were a gr so I could have multiples.

That's the truth lol.

But seriously before they dropped I thought the black was the best of the 3. I told myself if I tried it would be the blacks.

Also after looking everywhere it's really starting to look like blacks are limited as hell

I see way more camos obviously. Lots of whites priced cheap and very few black for sale. Unless people are keeping em. But in my experience so far it's looking blacks are indeed that limited
I actually saw more blacks/whites than camos on resell and even on ig when I was looking for on feet pics to find out the sizing.

I actually saw more blacks/whites than camos on resell and even on ig when I was looking for on feet pics to find out the sizing.
Hmm interesting. Who really knows honestly.

I'm just happy to at least have the pair I wanted if I got em. Def. don't mind keeping.

How is the fit on these also? Last pair of jays I had were grapes and I grabbed my usual 10 and was swimming. These supremes look smaller for some reason

but who really knows the numbers, isn't the white the only pair to not restock?
their was only a restockk becaiuse people were posting screenshots of their confirmation number and others were calling supreme and cancelling peoples orders who put their number on blast

dont quote me i could be wrong 

Last edited:
With all the talk about how limited the blacks are, it seems like most of the people who care are reselling.
Either that or not seeing 20 other dudes at the mall wearing the same shoes as you. It's always nice to see everyone wearing something different. And from all brands as well, not just Jordan's or yeezys

everybody knows that IG is full of fakes and only a couple of authentics becareful tht you dont get got

Back
Top Bottom