Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Would have been sick if the camos was made from that water repellent canvas used on the preme forces

Any legit sites selling black 5s under 500-520 shipped ? That's the last one I need to complete the set , size 10 . Thank you

If you are looking for a site for $500-$520? No. If you're looking for an individual, possbily. Grailed, buy/sell, instagram, FB Group. Endless possibilities.

Thanks for the suggestions , forgot about grailed

Had a lead on a local pair for 500 but sold before I could cop smh

Thanks for the suggestions , forgot about grailed

Had a lead on a local pair for 500 but sold before I could cop smh
Or message people offers on eBay. I feel like people wouldn't budge on $500. Too hyped. $600 seems like a good price.

Last edited:
Yea I think 525-550 is a fair price for the black pair , a lot on eBay are priced 6+ with no bids

FCNY at 700 so 80 % is 560 on the high end for the seller , hoping to cop cheaper lol

Yea I threw $500-$550 offers to several sellers and no luck.

I'm on that reseller's dream size though :x

Homies assisting with the trades so only missing Blacks for the trifecta :nthat:

Hey guys, new user here.

Been lurking and reading for a long time, and decided to jump in.

I've read people say these are 'True to Size'...... I am looking at the blacks, but the last AJ 5 I owned was the '99 Black/Metallic. If I look at a pic of my old pair, the toe box looks a lot longer on the '99.

I am afraid of shelling out big money and that size not fitting any more. Anything to suggest sizing has changed since then?

The only reason I ask is I bought Huarache LE's around 2005 which were perfect fit, but the same size in the recent Scream Greens, I couldn't even get my foot into!

Any help appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys, new user here.

I've read people say these are 'True to Size'...... I am looking at the blacks, but the last AJ 5 I owned was the '99 Black/Metallic. If I look at a pic of my old pair, the toe box looks a lot longer on the '99.

I am afraid of shelling out big money and that size not fitting any more. Anything to suggest sizing has changed since then?

The only reason I ask is I bought Huarache LE's around 2005 which were perfect fit, but the same size in the recent Scream Greens, I couldn't even get my foot into!

Always wore 8 getting 8 on these as well.

TTS :nerd:

Hey guys, new user here.

im a 12 in everything including these...they are True to size

Should've sat this release out. Been trying to trade my camo for blacks but no one is trying to let them go. Funny how a lot of people was hating on them and the whites but when it came down to those the ones they went for first

Last edited:
I managed to cop one to keep and another to sell. Do you guys think now is the time to sell? I've gotten offers for around $400-450

Thats what i meant .. different cards .. reason im asking is because me and my bro both wanted them but i didnt order his because we live in the same house so the address would be the same even tho the name on our cards are different .. but i see we woulda been straight

Should've sat this release out. Been trying to trade my camo for blacks but no one is trying to let them go. Funny how a lot of people was hating on them and the whites but when it came down to those the ones they went for first

nah that's literally logic...camo's were the only set you had 2 chances on

I'm glad this release is over with.

I managed to get all 3 Supreme V's and all of the Supreme attire minus the sweats which are :x in person.

It seemed like a lot of people ate which is a great thing to see.. I hope this continues.

Checked on eBay and it seems like a lot of the sellers with my sz 14 aren't moving the white and blacks for more than 450 while the Camos are around 550 so production numbers and hype really don't mean too much for the big footers...I'm not in for the hype but IMO it's hard since I own the all white and the black metallic 5 to be that into the black and white supremes.... the differences are wayyyy too subtle it's like getting the same shoe just branded a little different....if I wasn't informed on the shoes I would think they were the same shoe seeing them from a distance in public....at least with the Camo color way is more easily distinguished as its own shoe and you won't see that pattern on any other 5 or re retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom