Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I wish they would have used the design from the Foamposites or they could have done Supreme in graffiti with doodles/pictures]

Shoulda Banned Ol' Boy From The Thread After This Comment Alone, Not To Mention The Frequent Trolling :smh:

Anyhow.........

I'm The First To Admit I'm In No Shape Or Fashion A Supreme Nut..... In Fact I Own Nothing From The Brand.

Picked These Up Thanks To A Text From The Homie coldcity coldcity And Had Zero Intentions Of Keeping Them Because I Thought They Were "Ugly", As He Can Vouch.

That Being Said, Got These In Today And After Having Them In Hand..... :wow:

Definitely Will Be Holding On To These Beauties :pimp:

View media item 1765237

Gonna Have To Get My Fab On If I Can Find A Swap In This XL For A Medium..... Jersey Fit Just Aint The Same As It Once Was :rofl:
View media item 1765239

I Got Eye On 9.5 In The Other Two Colorways Now Too :nerd: :lol:

told u bro.......

just saw this on reddit:

maybe he got caught botting
roll.gif

Should've sat this release out. Been trying to trade my camo for blacks but no one is trying to let them go. Funny how a lot of people was hating on them and the whites but when it came down to those the ones they went for first

i thought about trading my black pair for camo but i cant do it, the black pair is just too clean and matches anything Bulls related, which is why they might go for the most money in the end.

Size 12 camos just came in from NL, very crispy. No need to post the 3 millionth picture. Hope everyone who wanted to wear them actually get them. Wish it was back in the day when we actually helped other nters cop for retail,now we just post the same pictures and slick for sale advertising. Back to the retired old mans cave i go. Continue on....

there's this weird black plastic bag that came in my shipment from nikelab. the normal paper was all folded up and the sneakers were wrapped in this, and I can't pull it out. Anyone experience anything similar?

Size 12 camos just came in from NL, very crispy. No need to post the 3 millionth picture. Hope everyone who wanted to wear them actually get them. Wish it was back in the day when we actually helped other nters cop for retail,now we just post the same pictures and slick for sale advertising. Back to the retired old mans cave i go. Continue on....

Off-topic, but if you want a clear illustration of this, go through the Jordan Brand Archives. It's becoming one of my favorite things to do to read through old threads and see how NTers are constantly helping each other out :smokin .

Should've sat this release out. Been trying to trade my camo for blacks but no one is trying to let them go. Funny how a lot of people was hating on them and the whites but when it came down to those the ones they went for first
You should be happy that you got a pair for retail.. 
nerd.gif

there's this weird black plastic bag that came in my shipment from nikelab. the normal paper was all folded up and the sneakers were wrapped in this, and I can't pull it out. Anyone experience anything similar?
LMFAO! 
laugh.gif

I take it you've never bought a Jordan retro before? (4's, 5's, 6's)

View media item 1765844

it happens alot the sweatshops glue the bag to the box in a rush so the worker can run off to the UA sweatshop after their shift

Last edited:
View media item 1765844
Don't feel bad bruh, first time ive seen the black bag also, last time i purchased jordans were 1st retro Cardinals that came with the regular insides. I dont see what's so funny not everyone is a slave to the system

Back
Top Bottom