Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I wish I got the Camos for retail. I got screwed out of every opportunity to get them. I only have the black pair so far.

So I'm guessing I'm the only NTer so far to get a pro stars V instead of the Camo pair? It just had to be this order that screws up and not one of my dozens of other super GR from ndc. Misery loves company, I have none. :wink:
Spoke to Nike rep, she said "sorry, we're all sold out and we will glady refund you the full amount". Then emailed me a return label. :I
Just for the sake of it, asked my issue to be escalated and have a supervisor contact me. Not once did she ask what was actually sent to me, so I insisted to email her the pic of the Star V I was sent. She asked what was on the packing slip which was correct as the Camos, she said she'll attach this info to the case. She then said "a supervising manager will investigate and get back to you in 24-48 hrs". Doubt I get a call.
I really should not complain, thankful at least they got one Camo right, although a half size tight but it fits. :nthat:

So I'm guessing I'm the only NTer so far to get a pro stars V instead of the Camo pair? It just had to be this order that screws up and not one of my dozens of other super GR from ndc. Misery loves company, I have none. :wink:
Spoke to Nike rep, she said "sorry, we're all sold out and we will glady refund you the full amount". Then emailed me a return label. :I
Just for the sake of it, asked my issue to be escalated and have a supervisor contact me. Not once did she ask what was actually sent to me, so I insisted to email her the pic of the Star V I was sent. She asked what was on the packing slip which was correct as the Camos, she said she'll attach this info to the case. She then said "a supervising manager will investigate and get back to you in 24-48 hrs". Doubt I get a call.
I really should not complain, thankful at least they got one Camo right, although a half size tight but it fits. :nthat:

They won't call you. Happened to me before. No call

There's no way you're getting your camos. Unless they make a special order to the factory to make you a pair. Kinda suspect they sent you a wrong pair on a specific release. It's not like they released all 3 colors and there was confusion on the orders. Maybe there's a slight chance you'll get a voucher even though they stopped giving vouchers. Or you will get a coupon for 20% off. Other option is a full refund. Just be happy you got one pair. Wear it and be happy with it.

Had an argument about the Metallics looking the same as the white Sups. There are literally 3 things different. Lining, red on midsole, and Supreme branding. Everything else is identical. Its not a bad thing at all but to say they are totally different is just being naive.

Supreme-Air-Jordan-5-White-1.jpg

image.jpg
One more different thing. The Supreme's don't have tumbled leather.

even better

I did $225+$225+$450 after seeing most ppl's receipts say $224. & change

but my pair was $208 w/ shipping from SUP
glasses.gif
too so $289 each is CAKE!
Congrats guys on getting the trifecta
nthat.gif

So far mines looking like:

Camo - retail White - retail (through trade for Blacks) Blacks - $520

Then again my size is not easy to get
mean.gif

Shout-out to @sirgreenpants for linking me to some sellers for the blacks
smokin.gif

I'm jealous of all those people coppin all 3. I was able to cop Black and Camo so I aint too mad but the white is clean.
I was in your boat too...I copped the blk and camo and made the choice to catch the least hurtful L on the bay possible lol

Dude is a poser and does it all for attention. I wish more people would actually report his shenanigans so we can actually get him banned from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom