Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Last edited:
Your antics make charleston look bad...smh
laugh.gif

You've been constantly spamming this thread telling everyone you didn't want them.
Dude is a poser and does it all for attention. I wish more people would actually report his shenanigans so we can actually get him banned from this thread.
Your antics make charleston look bad...smh
What kind of person gives up a chance to win free shoes (especially Jordans)?
you a clown for that. u straight up said u didnt like em. kept repeating tirelessly how theyre horrible, overrated, too similar to metalics etc. now u trying to get them. dont start with the free nonsense. if i dont like a shoe, i dont go trying to win them.

im thinking u couldnt afford them, so rather than keep it 100, u just decided to bash em. but now u see a chance to get em for free, so youre all in. LOLwut

Last edited:
you a clown for that. u straight up said u didnt like em. kept repeating tirelessly how theyre horrible, overrated, etc. now u trying to get them. dont start with the free nonsense. if i dont like a shoe, i dont go trying to win them.

im thinking u couldnt afford them, so rather than keep it 100, u just decided to bash em. but now u see a chance to get em for free, so youre all in. LOLwut
#facts

Y'all get off AirSak's caseIn the past three days, we've had dudes post they on bought pairs to flip quick. some copped to trade, and hell some said this was their first pair of Jordans in YEARS, and didn't even know black plastic came in the box. I know at times his posts seem a tad bit childish, but at times it seems he's the only one getting called out. Call these resellers and hypebeasts out too. 

If a shoe is going to be free why not try for them? Odds are I won't win so no skin off my nose for trying for free shoes.
you a clown for that. u straight up said u didnt like em. kept repeating tirelessly how theyre horrible, overrated, too similar to metalics etc. now u trying to get them. dont start with the free nonsense. if i dont like a shoe, i dont go trying to win them.

Last edited:
Reseller prices are dropping slightly in the UK. I just copped my first pair - a US 11.5 pair of the blacks for £295 / $450.... I thought that was a good price.

We're still waiting for the Nikelab camo drop. Some people were originally asking £600 / $925 on eBay! They are slowly coming back to reality.

Y'all get off AirSak's caseIn the past three days, we've had dudes post they on bought pairs to flip quick. some copped to trade, and hell some said this was their first pair of Jordans in YEARS, and didn't even know black plastic came in the box. I know at times his posts seem a tad bit childish, but at times it seems he's the only one getting called out. Call these resellers and hypebeasts out too. 

His ****ick gets grating and repetitive.....that's why he was banned from the Chicago 1 thread...

His ****ick gets grating and repetitive.....that's why he was banned from the Chicago 1 thread...
i remember that he was always bringing up **** like "i have to take careof my gma so can some one hookup a free opp for retail" playah plz y you lying

No hangtag[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

NDC , you can have'em back [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom