Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I'm still on the hunt for the Camo and Whites. Size 9 is pretty hard to comeby with a fair price.

Hey fam. Been a while. This thread is quite dead but I hope to get some answers.

No disrespect to the seller.

Quick L/C please.

These are worn twice he said, $300 USD each. Do you think they are worth it? Cop or pass?

Thanks again in advance!

Second LC opinion on these? Want to make sure not to get burned here. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looks legit too me. With receipt also so that's good.

look legit
Ended up copping for $360. 
nthat.gif

Whats up with the prices on the camos? SoleSupremacy and other places dropped their prices from around 500 to around 350. Im kind of cheesed about it because i paid 500 for mine. Why did the price all of a sudden drop?

Whats up with the prices on the camos? SoleSupremacy and other places dropped their prices from around 500 to around 350. Im kind of cheesed about it because i paid 500 for mine. Why did the price all of a sudden drop?
probably because not as many people are a fan of desert camo or AJ5s, over time the hype died

Last edited:

probably because not as many people are a fan of desert camo or AJ5s, over time the hype died
Well all of the Supreme prices dropped to about $400. Camo was the most produced version so its prices are lower. Plus $350 for that shoe is still a helluva profit margin for a seller.

Back
Top Bottom