Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by trublu86

Someones wife is cheating on them
smile.gif
.  This thread sucks though.  Anyone thats gonna wear lady gaga on em might as wear britney, christina, kesha, maybe a beiber on em.

Some audacity you have to compare Gaga to any of those other girls.

RIGHT!?

How rude.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by trublu86

Someones wife is cheating on them
smile.gif
.  This thread sucks though.  Anyone thats gonna wear lady gaga on em might as wear britney, christina, kesha, maybe a beiber on em.

Some audacity you have to compare Gaga to any of those other girls.

RIGHT!?

How rude.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

im just surprised theres still kids out there resellin.
It will never die, the illusion of making a profit is what makes these kids TRY to resell

Funniest part is when the whole plan blows up in their face.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

im just surprised theres still kids out there resellin.
It will never die, the illusion of making a profit is what makes these kids TRY to resell

Funniest part is when the whole plan blows up in their face.

Always heard of supreme but never checked their clothes out. Went to the site but the shop area was down. What do the prices normally look like?

Always heard of supreme but never checked their clothes out. Went to the site but the shop area was down. What do the prices normally look like?

She wasn't on the tee shirt. I was in line, and got a kaws box tee so I'm happy. But the only reason I went was for the lady gaga shirt. I should have known better because she wasn't in the S/S preview.
But I saw some wheatpastes over on beverly so I thought they might release.

She wasn't on the tee shirt. I was in line, and got a kaws box tee so I'm happy. But the only reason I went was for the lady gaga shirt. I should have known better because she wasn't in the S/S preview.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Cool story, bro. 

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Cool story, bro. 

Back
Top Bottom