Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

I has confusion but may want to cop.

Via HB

Following hot on the heels of the Nike SB Dunk Low is this latest release in the long line of must-have collaborations between Supreme and Nike. The Air Force 1 is the model of choice this time around with three colorways, olive, black and camo, ready for launch. The upper has been crafted from CORDURA, a military grade fabric that is not only lightweight but surprisingly strong. The Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 is expected to be in stores in November. A Japanese retail price has been set at ¥14,700 (approximately $188 USD).

Those same people who bash the hell out of air force ones will suddenly want to buy these. I wonder why?

Camo and gum. I'm in.

As a true AF1 head, my reaction is - why the hell you have to wait to collab with Supreme to do this CW? Why do true AF1 lovers have to deal with the beasts just to get this pair. ...You execute so many bad ideas, why not use one of those with Supreme and let the brand carry the hype instead of blowing one of the few good ideas that would sell on its own merits?

Moderately interested in the other pair.

Camo and gum. I'm in.
As a true AF1 head, my reaction is - why the hell you have to wait to collab with Supreme to do this CW? Why do true AF1 lovers have to deal with the beasts just to get this pair. ...You execute so many bad ideas, why not use one of those with Supreme and let the brand carry the hype instead of blowing one of the few good ideas that would sell on its own merits?

I meant to give u props. Your collection is awesome btw.

I know people hate it, but I give Supreme the props to use the colorways well.

I hope true af-1 heads like you get them, bc i know you are truly old school.

Down with resellers

i have never been on the "Supreme" band wagon.

when the first pics released of the blue pair and the black pair i wasnt into them, and im still not.

the camo pair is where its at! but for 188? im happy to pass, all because of a supreme tag,.. smh

if this was another dunk :smokin , but its still not bad as an af1

For those complaining about the Supreme mark-up,

Have you seen the retail for other special edition AF1s recently???

FOH w/ charging 200 for a visible air unit

^yes I have. I didn't buy those either. The last "premium" I purchased was the XXX Black Pearl Denim pair and I got those at an outlet for a great deal.

If it is any consolation the price in Japan converted is usually higher than what the U.S. retail price ends up being with Supreme items, even the collaborations.

theres 3 of these the camos the navys and some dark greys i posted this in the AF1 thread btw.

Camo and gum. I'm in.
Exactly

man i really like those camo ones

but i doubt ill be able to get my hands on them :lol: :\

Even though its small, that tag throws off the look of the shoe

That olive pair is tough though.

Back
Top Bottom