SURFING THE WEB ON A 52" 1080P LCD HDTV USING A WIRELESS KB AND MOUSE APPRECIATION

Montana Fishburne's booty acne in full HD FTL
sick.gif

Low tech setup but it gets the job done. Samsung 52" 1080p LCD 120Hz. PS3, COD MW2 Edition XBOX 360, Wii, Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, Unibody 15" MacBook Pro with an HDMI to Mini Displayport Adaptor. Pr0n looks like 2 midgets $+@$%$# in your screen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25zkvq0.jpg

Low tech setup but it gets the job done. Samsung 52" 1080p LCD 120Hz. PS3, COD MW2 Edition XBOX 360, Wii, Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, Unibody 15" MacBook Pro with an HDMI to Mini Displayport Adaptor. Pr0n looks like 2 midgets $+@$%$# in your screen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25zkvq0.jpg

Best I did was either my 36 inch Sony or when I had that HD projector from work and was projecting p0rn onto the ceiling and walls
laugh.gif
I wanna grab an off brand 32 inch to use for my monitor after I move out of these apartments though

Best I did was either my 36 inch Sony or when I had that HD projector from work and was projecting p0rn onto the ceiling and walls
laugh.gif
I wanna grab an off brand 32 inch to use for my monitor after I move out of these apartments though

Back
Top Bottom