SURFING THE WEB ON A 52" 1080P LCD HDTV USING A WIRELESS KB AND MOUSE APPRECIATION

Just a quick run down for those trying to do this.

First. Check your laptop

do you have a traditional monitor output (trapeziod, usually blue) or an HDMI?

Check your TV.

Does it have a monitor output (trapezoid, usually blue) or an HDMI?

Get your cable. Connect. Right click on your desktop go to properties>Display Setting>enable second monitor.

Depending on your setup you will have to adjust the screen settings. A 1080P TV is typically 1920x1080.

YOu can extend your desktop or simply replicate the same image. I like to extend it so I can have two prons on at once.

Commence fapping.

First. Check your laptop

Check your TV.

Get your cable. Connect. Right click on your desktop go to properties>Display Setting>enable second monitor.

Depending on your setup you will have to adjust the screen settings. A 1080P TV is typically 1920x1080.

YOu can extend your desktop or simply replicate the same image. I like to extend it so I can have two prons on at once.

Commence fapping.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

First. Check your laptop

Check your TV.

Commence fapping.
and you may need a cable for audio
 then fap

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

First. Check your laptop

Check your TV.

Commence fapping.
and you may need a cable for audio
 then fap

Back
Top Bottom