Swagg Overload lol

CWrite78 wrote:
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

CWrite78 wrote:

same here, somethings about it tells me "only hispanics allowed during closing time to clean up" so i never stepped foot in the place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you serious? mexican dudes love hollister and abercrombie out here.

never have i seen a hispanic wear abercrombie here.

hollister, yeah. but hollister is the old navy to aber's banana republic, no? i never got that vibe from hollister, only aber.

so true like i find tha weird all it is i see white people wearing abercrombie and hollister
everytime i walk in those store i feel so akward they stay looking @ me mad hard with all these unnecessary mean mugging its like they think im going to steal since im black which it is the truth
the truth hurts

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Shut your dumb @!% up man.  You can't be serious with all the stupid !#++ you've posted here.
I post stupid %*$*, but I don't make fun of folks like little **female dogs** on the internet...I wish this exact same statement would be said to my face tho...I'm in that kind of mood today

if you gotta say "i wish you would say that to my face", you probably wouldn't do anything when someone actually did. you'd probably seem displeased, raise your voice, then ask a friend to hold you back as you yell out "you're lucky he's holding me back". sit down you clown.

Pook gets the +@@@%#$ tho. Idk why yall so mad at the man, he's telling the truth. Yall sound like a bunch of females in here right now.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by CWrite78

same here, somethings about it tells me "only hispanics allowed during closing time to clean up" so i never stepped foot in the place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never have i seen a hispanic wear abercrombie here.

hollister, yeah. but hollister is the old navy to aber's banana republic, no? i never got that vibe from hollister, only aber.

eyes.gif
 No...  
banana republic/gap/old navy i believe, if thats what the hell you meant?? 
laugh.gif

i mean it as in it's a cheaper version of the other store, genius. would substituting old navy with gap be easier to understand?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Something about the Hollister and Abercrombie store screams no negros allowed I've never been in one---I always chicken out at the last minute I used to wear abercrombie shirts tho ordered online they got some nice fits
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha they always get on stuff extra late out here. they on that hollister hard around my way.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom