Swagg Overload lol

nah-o.gif

NT has turned into a website full of little girl-boys mocking the looks of other men ...this is where NT is goin? Mods, take notice of this behavior quick and end it please.

Thanks,

A concerned NT member

Originally Posted by pookieman

NT has turned into a website full of little girl-boys mocking the looks of other men ...this is where NT is goin? Mods, take notice of this behavior quick and end it please.

Thanks,

A concerned NT member

Thanks,

A concerned NT member
Are you kidding me?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Thanks,

A concerned NT member
Are you kidding me?
alien.gif
no, I'm not...can you not read?

Thanks,

A concerned NT member
Are you kidding me?
alien.gif
Shut your dumb @!% up man.  You can't be serious with all the stupid !#++ you've posted here.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Are you kidding me?
alien.gif
Shut your dumb @!% up man.  You can't be serious with all the stupid !#++ you've posted here.
I post stupid %*$*, but I don't make fun of folks like little **female dogs** on the internet...I wish this exact same statement would be said to my face tho...I'm in that kind of mood today

Back
Top Bottom