SWINE FLU..hmm let me break it down for you...

This is an [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]uncurable aireborne virus. [/color] This is more serious than aids..matter factits almost like aids being airborne but not quite..I heard a 24 month old baby in houston died b/c of it. the spread of this virus is occuring rapidly over avery large scale of land.

stay away from large groups of people... and if you have to be around wear a mask and save your life. don't care what people think about you.
dust_mask.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

This is an uncurable aireborne virus. This is more serious than aids..matter fact its almost like aids being airborne but not quite..I heard a 24 month old baby in houston died b/c of it. the spread of this virus is occuring rapidly over a very large scale of land.

Seriously stay away from large groups of people... and if you have to be around wear a mask and save your life. don't care what people think about you.
dust_mask.jpg

laugh.gif
I'd rather have Swine flu than aids. this is like the ninth postabout this. just post in the official thread

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by seniosoul

This is an uncurable aireborne virus. This is more serious than aids..matter fact its almost like aids being airborne but not quite..I heard a 24 month old baby in houston died b/c of it. the spread of this virus is occuring rapidly over a very large scale of land.

Seriously stay away from large groups of people... and if you have to be around wear a mask and save your life. don't care what people think about you.
dust_mask.jpg

laugh.gif
I'd rather have Swine flu the aids. this is like the ninth post about this. just post in the official thread
I'm great with not having either

Health officials said swine flu is transmitted the same way seasonal flu is -- through sneezing and coughing -- and the symptoms are similar, as well. But it's the novelty of the virus that makes it so threatening. "With the swine flu that has never been introduced into human population, there is no one who has had this before and no one able to build up an immunity for it," said Kerran Vigroux, Nashua public health director.

OP is kinda right though...........

Man this is crazy - I see about 2 -3 Swine FLu in the 1st page but yeah is something serious ... not sure if worst than AIDS - but yeah!

hasnt there been like 16 cases of this in the u.s.... and all of them have been cured
my ap bio teacher said there's nothing to worry about, so i'll believe him

Everybody needs to calm the $%#$ down about this whole swine flu thing. This is like the 6th #%+@%## topic about this. Quit blowing everything up and causingwidespread panic, its not that serious. Your panties are in a bunch because one 24 month old baby died from it? Is that a joke? How about the average 35,000 people that die per year pertaining to somestrand of Orthomyxoviridae..

Influenza A
Influenza B
Influenza C
Isavirus
Thogotovirus

You aren't too worried about that now are you?

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

The baby was transported to the Texas Children's hospital FROM MEXICO....
Yep heard it on the radio this morning.

hey douch if it was uncurable the people who had it earlier on would still have it, THEY RECOVERED

Not again...

An infants immune system is not that set yet. It doesnt help the baby was from Mexico.

Unless you have terrible immune system, are an infant, or 65+, your body will fight it off, such as the students from St. Francis prep who have recovered.

The symptoms are the SAME as regular flu. Just because you are sick does not mean you have it. Quit getting scared cause of the news. If it werent for the newsyou know damn well you woudnt worry and just would think you were sick like any other time. Rest and liquids.

Originally Posted by firenflames

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I'm kinda scared.. my girl lives in cali
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Don't worry, your girl might die, but you're good
yea man why you worried bout online females anyway...calm that $$$ down

Back
Top Bottom