System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Man, my birthday is coming up I i'm gonna tell my 'rents to get me a pair of shorts. I dunno which ones I want though. HELP!

I want either of the UMD shorts, Texas, USC, K-State, or FSU. Shorts experts, help a brother out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Man, my birthday is coming up I i'm gonna tell my 'rents to get me a pair of shorts. I dunno which ones I want though. HELP!

I want either of the UMD shorts, Texas, USC, K-State, or FSU. Shorts experts, help a brother out.
pimp.gif
Either go with Maryland or K-State.
The terps have alot of shoes that can't match plus they'll always be a top-notch team!
K-State's are just crisp. The only problem is that they will be hard to match. Believe me, I know. I changed my Avatar to a pic of my Purple House forreference!

Does anyone know what happened to the home syracuse shorts on eastbay or if there will be a restock. Also will they get the new navy blue alternate cuse shortsbecause it seems like they have every other schools home, away and alternate

So wait, Nike still makes Replica AND Twill jersies? I thought they just replaced them all together with Twill stuff.

I think i'm going with the Yellow UMD shorts.
pimp.gif

BTW, are the new UNC shorts SOD cut? I wanna get them if they are but i'm not an expert on knowing the difference. I've got the old ones but i'dlove some SOD ones.
pimp.gif

Is there a list of all SOD schools or are they all slowly being replaced.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I wish they still had nike

In a way, they technically still do since Nike is the parent company of Converse. But that's nitpicking. I know what you mean! Their gear used tolook great and would look EVEN better with some Huaraches or Zoom BB2s.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

I want some carolina blue marquette shorts

The spirit shop online has the jerseys but it looks like the shorts are sold out. I should be getting my jersey today. I hope the quality is as good asthe Oregon one I just got.

yo i just got k-state , & Oregon shorts at hoh , im loving both of them i'll post pics later...

per uniwatch:

Georgetown will break out their new SOD unis during the Big East tourney

here is a pic:
2314092238_193aacda6b_b.jpg

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

per uniwatch:

here is a pic:

man, i sure hope u dont wear the whole uni to play in.....that might look a little strange......unless you're Roy Hibbert....lol
tongue.gif

i saw these yesterday , the look great to me, but i got these instead....
i think i'm gonna look for some red Maryland shorts next

The pair of Georgetown shorts on swoosh and the pair on Eastbay are totally different so that's the difference I was asking about. I know the pair onEastbay have the AI camo pattern on the side but the pair on swoosh aren't like that. It just has a little seam. I guess my man just answered it,they're going to break out the other pair for the Big East Tourney so this may be the pair that I ordered....that I'm still waiting to ship....and Iordered them Sunday...but that's a different story.

Nope those aren't the pair I ordered. I just went back and looked at them. Mine have pinstripes down the back, Hoyas at a slant vertically on the back sideseam, and the AI'esque (I love to make up words) camo is thinner than that down the side bottom of the short. And the pair that my man pictured are ofcourse different from the pair on Eastbay so I guess Georgetown has 3 pairs of SOD uni's?

Here's the link to them on ndc
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=n...d-179749,_grid,s-Nike Twill&re=US&co=US&la=EN

^^^ nah i think they jut have 2 uni's the regular ones which have the same length shorts as sod,
and the new ones pictured to be used this friday, btw those ar the same ones you have a link to on ndc

Originally Posted by roebee94

per uniwatch:

here is a pic:

man, i sure hope u dont wear the whole uni to play in.....that might look a little strange......unless you're Roy Hibbert....lol
tongue.gif

i saw these yesterday , the look great to me, but i got these instead....
i think i'm gonna look for some red Maryland shorts next
Nice pickups. I had no idea that HOH carried the team gear as well!

Great Lebron V's. Malik Hairston would definitely wear them.

Also, it's nice to see that I'm not the only Niketalk/Uniwatch Hybrid around here!

However, the K-State shorts are also different from their Eastbay pic in that the Wildcat is high on the leg as opposes to at the bottom near the hem on theback side of the stripe!

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v20061013eb/www.eastbay.com/images/products/zoom/17410255

per uniwatch:

here is a pic:

sad day. Not a fan of the SOD look.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

What is Uniwatch?

Forget the guys name but he writes for ESPN page 2 before every season and talks about new uniform changes. He does a really good job. He will most likelycome out with a SOD uniwatch update next week when the tournaments start heating up.

http://uniwatchblog.com

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

per uniwatch:

here is a pic:

sad day. Not a fan of the SOD look.
At least players aren't wearing the skin tight long sleeve under shirts with the jersies as well. That is very rediculous IMO.

Back
Top Bottom