System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

^^^i guess my pics are working but picked up all hyperelites green oregon, red ohio state, n navy hoyas...

A new pick-up, O.

nfmdh.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I have a pair of Arizona Twill shorts from Eastbay in a Xl and they are way to big. I like my shorts at the knee when I actually play in them. Should I go Xl or L on the new SOD style's?

newers(hypers) fit smaller.

Thanks, soon as I got in mail i threw them on to run errands lol.
Stripes on sides are rubber that also goes up to the inner band, guess to keep the jersey tucked in..

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If anyone can find the black Florida Gators twill shorts for cheap please let me know, been looking for them but no dice
frown.gif

I couldn't answer your pm on my phone. Anyways, I got mine at a local sports store here in Vegas for $35. It was the last size in the store, but I'll keep an eye out for you...
^^^yup jz got back from vegas and the store is called Front Row Sports, all Ncaa shorts is 50% off and the jerseys depending on the location is either 35%-50%, 
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood 702-369-8158

Fashion Show Mall 702-547-1112

these both locations have the best and most selection, call n see wats up

heres' my pick ups, the uconn i won on ebay from them, glad i waited like i always do, and my cousin also got the gray hoyas shorts too...

65335e89eb1032de4f9befa39b4679757403d02.jpg

Since I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks, I'll be on the lookout.
nerd.gif
Are the shorts the regular twill or HyperElite?

@ Memphisboi, those Oregons team-issued or the retail HE's?
Interested if Nike finally started putting the rubber waistband on the retail shorts, that'd be dope.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I couldn't answer your pm on my phone. Anyways, I got mine at a local sports store here in Vegas for $35. It was the last size in the store, but I'll keep an eye out for you...
^^^yup jz got back from vegas and the store is called Front Row Sports, all Ncaa shorts is 50% off and the jerseys depending on the location is either 35%-50%, 

heres' my pick ups, the uconn i won on ebay from them, glad i waited like i always do, and my cousin also got the gray hoyas shorts too...

nerd.gif
there are mostly hyperelites, there some wit the holes and some that dont, jz have to look, not to many sod's left

Originally Posted by ehh

@ Memphisboi, those Oregons team-issued or the retail HE's?
Interested if Nike finally started putting the rubber waistband on the retail shorts, that'd be dope.

Retail.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i contacted FRS and they told me they didnt have the black florida shorts
frown.gif

really?
i thought i saw a pair when i was out there 

theres a few frs stores in vegas and im sure i saw one 

u might wanna try calling the one at the outlets i think thats where i saw it 

Ordered a pair of those black Oregons, those look much better than I expected based on the stock photos.
Anyone else see that LeBron is sponsoring The U and  Kentucky starting this season?  Wonder if they'll be getting new short designs.  Hopefully the Miami ones will become readily available.  

6149 West Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 397-1979

they have the black florida shorts, fsr

nerd.gif
there are mostly hyperelites, there some wit the holes and some that dont, jz have to look, not to many sod's left
Thanks.

Slight change of plans, I might have my sister go instead. I hope she doesn't screw up and pick up practice shorts.
laugh.gif
I hope the stores have good teams still available.

nerd.gif
Thanks.

Slight change of plans, I might have my sister go instead. I hope she doesn't screw up and pick up practice shorts.
laugh.gif
I hope the stores have good teams still available.
u should call n ask wat they have in ur size then ask if they charge ur card and have ur shorts ready for her to pick up, i did that wit the green oregon shorts and they were koo bout it!! hope this helps

Yeah, I emailed the company and they responded wanting to know what sizes I needed. Sent me email with all teams and pics of my sizes. Got a few pair coming in mail, real easy and helpful.

hey memphis, i was wondering what the email address is? i emailed to the address their website provided but its not for the retail stores so the prices are different. thanks alot for the info memphis. FSU SHORTS are nice!

Put em up: got those from eBay.

wflash:
This young lady right here:

Alisheia Stanton
Front Row Sports
(702)362-6611 Ext:32
alisheia@frsstore.com

I e-mailed her saying you might shoot her an e-mail, she said ok.

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom