System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Yea I only saw them on on ebay. I finally found a pair of navy Cuse shorts for $40 shipped. Hopefully Eastbay will be putting these shorts on sale soon

hmmmm.. no team soon.... they only put a pair on sale only if that teams plans on changing unis the next year..... i.e. g'town.

^ Yup and even at that point it's only a $10 discount. Ebay is definitely the best way to get these.

Here are my five...

hpim0136.jpg

lol..... i got those g'towns...... i always wanted those USAs, and plan on get a pair of Uconns too. I dont think people would be happy if i posted mycollection.

Where can I get those USA shorts in a XXL. Those Ucon ones look dope too

Originally Posted by KVN

Where can I get those USA shorts in a XXL. Those Ucon ones look dope too

Those were from back in '06, they were actually the first SOD style shorts Nike sold to the public. I remember getting the whites in and thinking,"Damn, I wish Nike made their college shorts like this instead of the Elite mesh." Two months later when I copped the G'Town grays my wish wasfulfilled! LOL.

I copped the white ones at the end of summer '06 for like $20 on clearance off Eastbay then like a month ago some dude had the navy's up on ebay at aBIN for $35 shipped, I jumped at that right away. Both are XXL and they are my favorite SOD's that I own. Your only chance these days would be ebaysince they're almost three years old.

My black and blue Duke shorts just got in today
happy.gif
They're so
pimp.gif
and so worth the $60. Thanks for all your guys' help and advice.

hey, how do you guys fit into these shorts? how tall are you guys? im about 6 feet and for the old elite shorts 2 or 3 years back, a size large fit prettygood. for these SOD shorts, a size medium is huge and i just cant wear them. its almost like wearing a skirt.

6'4" 200.......... a XXL fits me good i wish they had 3xL........ i would love for them to be a tab bit wider.

Try garnetandgold.com, billsbookstore.com and footballfanatics.com maybe one of those have them. I know I have seen them on one of those sites. Might be allsold out now and you have to wait till basketball season starts back. I will be going to the football games soon so I will see what they have down there.

I just checked for you on those sites and no luck. I think your best bet is Ebay now or just wait to bball season to start. Looks like the shorts caught onafter the Noles were on national tv a few times. I hope they do the black ones this year.

Damn. Really tho, thanks for the effort from both of you guys. Maybe i'll get lucky and they'll hit ebay.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Anyone know if the Memphis shorts were ever sold? Can't find them anywhere?

naw.... they only came out with replicas not twill....... i hate replicas.

Does anyone know when this upcoming season's shorts are going to drop? Do they usually come out at the start of the season?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Does anyone know when this upcoming season's shorts are going to drop? Do they usually come out at the start of the season?
I'm guessing beginning of October. I ordered a pair of the white Arizona shorts in June and got an email that said they are backordered untilOctober 10th. Can't wait to see any new teams/styles...got my all black Oregon shorts on right now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm guessing beginning of October. I ordered a pair of the white Arizona shorts in June and got an email that said they are backordered until October 10th. Can't wait to see any new teams/styles...got my all black Oregon shorts on right now.
pimp.gif
Wait they have these up on sites already? The only ones I can find are these
You got a link?

Back
Top Bottom